Andrew Cuomo upset about losing SALT deductions

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
This is hilarious, democrats in high tax states flailing around screeching about lost tax revenue.

If a state passes a tax, why should the federal government subside that tax? Someone in Texas should not be subsidizing high taxes in New York, California... etc.

Local taxes should be the responsibility of the people who reside in that state, and nobody else.

I would like to see all SALT deducations removed from federal taxes. You pass it, you pay it.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This is hilarious, democrats in high tax states flailing around screeching about lost tax revenue.

If a state passes a tax, why should the federal government subside that tax? Someone in Texas should not be subsidizing high taxes in New York, California... etc.

Local taxes should be the responsibility of the people who reside in that state, and nobody else.

I would like to see all SALT deducations removed from federal taxes. You pass it, you pay it.

So to be clear you are against states subsidizing other states? New York will be very happy to hear this as my state is a large net donor to conservative states. We will have so, so much more money after conservatives start taking care of themselves and stop relying on liberals to take care of them.

Maybe conservative states should take ownership of their failure to invest in their populations in order to remain economically competitive.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
So to be clear you are against states subsidizing other states? New York will be very happy to hear this as my state is a large net donor to conservative states. We will have so, so much more money after conservatives start taking care of themselves and stop relying on liberals to take care of them.

You can not even feed yourself or heat your home without help.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

I pay way more then you. Pathetic wretch.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
you think its cute? We are gonna push your shit in so far when we get this shit back for what you did.

Nov 29, 2006

Maybe conservative states should take ownership of their failure to invest in their populations in order to remain economically competitive.

Conservatives finding out they live in welfare states would be awesome lol I’m ok with this idea.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010

/thread. Ultimate backfire.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002

wrong again

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Top 10 states are red states

Texas is 30

California is 39
New York is 36

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
TH gloats over the delicious Libruhl tears. Because Freedom & Values & Fuck you.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
A moronic conservative expressing joy about a conservative policy that largely targets a group of people that they have been trained to hate? Gee, who didn't see that one. coming. Wow, what a burn! And it only comes at the expense of others, like most things that make conservatives happy these days.

BTW: Texas doesn't need an income tax because they have "fees" for just about every damned thing you want to do in that state...lol!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
A moronic conservative expressing joy about a conservative policy that largely targets a group of people that they have been trained to hate? Gee, who didn't see that one. coming. Wow, what a burn! And it only comes at the expense of others, like most things that make conservatives happy these days.

BTW: Texas doesn't need an income tax because they have "fees" for just about every damned thing you want to do in that state...lol!

In Texas, the system beats the cash out of the little guys, just not as much as Washington-

https://itep.org/whopays/

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Remember that when you go to the grocery store, or turn on the light switch.

You’re welcome for subsidizing your life.

I pay extra for renewable electricity by the way and buy local meat and dairy. If red states decide they don’t want to trade with liberals any more because they’re butthurt that we subsidize them, we can grow our own and import from elsewhere. Childish point for you to make, I’d expect it from a middle schooler.

Edit: there’s a surprising amount of local New England produce as well, which I buy whenever possible. Every state in New England is blue so I prefer to support farmers that have some sense.

Feb 4, 2009

I was about to say something similar.
Blue states support all the shithole Red States

Feb 4, 2009
Remember that when you go to the grocery store, or turn on the light switch.

Childish response but I will, I’ll also remember that plenty of other States and Countries export food. We are not living in a post apocalypse Mad Max world.
Only reason food isn’t grown here is the land is too valuable to use for extensive farming because we have businesses that want to be here because it’s a well educated & stable place.
Keep playing games with cutting taxes and relying on the federal government to fill the gaps. Keep thinking if you only gave businesses more incentive they’d move south, that plan has been working great.

Texas isn’t a shithole state, this is directed at the true shitholes.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The OP does know that Texas has the highest property tax rates in the US, right? And that he is celebrating that people are having to pay taxes on taxes. yes?
I guess principles don't matter when you're stickin it to the libs, eh?

Reactions: DarthKyrie