and the WTF of the day goes to....

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
what a loving mother

Mothers have lied, spun elaborate alibis and hidden evidence for their gang-member sons. But investigators say Eva Daley went to murderous lengths.

Daley, 30, drove her 14-year-old son and six other members of the Latin Marijuana Smokers gang to a skate park to kill a 13-year-old boy they had a grudge against, police say. The boy, Jose "Bobby" Cano, was stabbed to death

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
If only more parents were that devoted to their children and knew what was going on in their lives.

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
well when you're in the gang too, you gotta do what you need to do to help out. that includes driving them to drive bys and killings.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: txrandom
That's what happens when a mother is a whore.

..and also the result of failing to realize gangs are urban terrorists. The failed notion that gangs can be delt with as a simple social problem has resulted in thousands of innocent victims who die as the result of a "grudge" or initiation requirement. And have greatly increased the prolification of meth and crack. Yet another example how "progressive" paradigm has failed society.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
my kid is 13 almost 14 and i could not even image what the vicims parents are going through.

i hope that POS bitch gets the chair.

Toasthead

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Wheezer
what a loving mother

Mothers have lied, spun elaborate alibis and hidden evidence for their gang-member sons. But investigators say Eva Daley went to murderous lengths.

Daley, 30, drove her 14-year-old son and six other members of the Latin Marijuana Smokers gang to a skate park to kill a 13-year-old boy they had a grudge against, police say. The boy, Jose "Bobby" Cano, was stabbed to death

Let me see if I can spot the problem here:

Daley, 30, drove her 14-year-old son

I think i see the issue

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Anyone else see "Alpha Dog"? It's insane what some of these kids can do. (Alpha Dog is based on a true story)

Yreka

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
Originally posted by: irishScott
Anyone else see "Alpha Dog"? It's insane what some of these kids can do. (Alpha Dog is based on a true story)

Nah, was it any good ?

I saw timberlake was in it, and gave it an insta-pass.