And the Darwin Award in Gaming goes too

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Story: Guild Wars: Factions just came out. Buddy of mine was bitching about how there was nothing new, and it was the same old thing. He didn't realize that he was still playing in the original section of the game. He literally had to go to another continent to see / play the Factions part. He basically self-pwned himself in Guild Wars pretty fvcking bad.

Someone didn't realize you had to go to the OTHER CONTINENT in the game. LOL. Wow, nothing new in Guild Wars Prophecies, because, um, it's GW: Prophecies. Only took, what, a few hours to figure out that he wasn't playing in the game that he bought... My friend, I hope I remember this.

dee-dee-dee

Originally pmed by: CraKaJaX:
umm...well so far i dont see anything new at all. I was looking on the factions website, and even on the actual factions BOX. there's new maps, new monsters, new items, where the ****** is all this? nothing new at all so far except a few new colors in the text box and some new chat ******.

dude im playing right now...... nothing new at all except like a new GUI.

EDIT: Oh, this is just funny. How many times do you hear this in a conversation...
dude, your wife had to tell me. you get no credit!

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
It seems like when i sit down to pee, i need to shake it like 20x more than when i stand.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
reread what you wrote from the perspective of someone who doesn't know wtf you're talking about.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Yossarian
reread what you wrote from the perspective of someone who doesn't know wtf you're talking about.

EDIT for clarification... :) Does that makes more sense?

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
Stop using "darwin award" whenever someone does something stupid. That's not what it means.