And now it starts: Trump Flips Out After Biden Ad Rips Him For Golfing Amid Growing Death Toll

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
The thin-skinned orange menace is pissed at a current Biden ad that slams the menace for golfing during the
pandemic when nearly 100K Americans have died.
Trump Flips Out After Biden Ad Rips Him For Golfing Amid Growing Death Toll

Here's the ad on Twitter:

The orange menace claimed he was golfing for exercise and promptly tweeted a whataboutism
about President Obama golfing.

"Trump repeatedly slammed Obama for playing golf. In 2014, as the second Ebola case was confirmed in the United States,
Trump went on Fox News to rip into the then-president for golfing.
“There are times to play and times that you can’t play. It sends the wrong signal,” he said."

Now, however, he’s defending his own golfing hobby:

Good job guys. Keep running the ad all over the TV stations. If he starts his rage tweeting, we all know
its having its intended effect.

Remember to register to vote folks
Vote on Nov. 3rd
Our lives literally depend on it.

"

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Really... golfing for exercise, Trump? Especially when you'll no doubt use one of the golf carts if you have to walk any more than 20 feet?

He's mad because the ad shows a truth he can't deny: he's a hypocrite and he's heartless.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Really... golfing for exercise, Trump? Especially when you'll no doubt use one of the golf carts if you have to walk any more than 20 feet?

He's mad because the ad shows a truth he can't deny: he's a hypocrite and he's heartless.
This is also another great example of Trump being completely unable to stop shooting himself in the foot.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
404 - flipout not found.

Shocker... another clickbait headline.

That is just a normal Trump tweet.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
This is also another great example of Trump being completely unable to stop shooting himself in the foot.

When Brix repeatedly talked about golf being ok I 100% knew he was going golfing. Of course any entry level PR person would tell you this is a terrible idea and now he'll likely spend days defending this terrible idea thereby drawing more attention to it.

The concept the Trump is a political savant, instead of somebody who just got real lucky, has to be one of the most wildly oversold ideas in modern history.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
But he did manage to wait over 2 months since his last golfing trip. But ignoring the hypocrisy and bad optics, with the stress POTUS has, having this down time is good even for such a lazy ass moron.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
lol.. Guys he hasn't played golf in almost 3 months! Why won't you think of how horrible that must be for him. Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
But he did manage to wait over 2 months since his last golfing trip. But ignoring the hypocrisy and bad optics, with the stress POTUS has, having this down time is good even for such a lazy ass moron.

Of course, you must first have "up time" to have down time, which doesn't include watching TV and tweeting.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

I don't believe this for a second. I bet he's been doing evening-midnight flights towards local Trump-owned driving ranges or clubs to hammer balls. Not that I have any evidence, but I do live under one of the used Marine-1 and AF-1 flight paths, and there has been an extremely unusual amount of late-night helicopter activity (many helis at once) flying back and forth during this time.

Obviously, that's my brain being biased towards "What is this cvntly fat fuck up to now?" and assuming it is the orange tumor doing some incognito golfing on our dime....but at least it's an educated assumption based on purely observed and thoroughly-documented behavior from this piece of shit.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
If only...but then again...who the fuck actually believed him?

31tnf2.jpg

Last edited:

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Good job guys. Keep running the ad all over the TV stations. If he starts his rage tweeting, we all know
its having its intended effect.

I think the DEMS should keep pounding Trump so that they only thing people are talking about are Trump's rage tweets.

Remember to register to vote folks
Vote on Nov. 3rd
Our lives literally depend on it.

All ready registered, planning on dragging my dumb ass to polls even if I have COVID (j/k).
I hope we get to vote by mail, but, republican governor (though he knows he's in a purple state) - so we'll see.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Think we'll hear from our resident hypocrites who went along with Trump tweeting about Obama playing golf?

Think they have a tinge of honesty left?

Reactions: BUTCH1

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Should've included Trump's old Obama golf tweets as well tbh. Missed opportunity.

I'm sure that was probably talked about. My guess is Biden wants to move on, and not bring up events and tweets that happened during the Obama years. To get away from Obama's shadow. Or, maybe that will be next? Who knows..

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Anyone know if Biden ever played golf with Obama? If he did, then he’d definitely avoid this sound bite.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Think we'll hear from our resident hypocrites who went along with Trump tweeting about Obama playing golf?

Think they have a tinge of honesty left?

Ethan Hunt ain't got nuth'in on Trump's apologists and image makers although they did ask for what they got and they've been frustratingly trying to make diamond cuff links out of a piece shit that smells progressively worse every time they bring it (him) out in front of a microphone.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
IMO, Biden should start attacking the GOP and Trump over unemployment, and stimulus checks. As many more Americans join the ranks of the unemployed, people are going to need additional financial help. FaceBook groups are sweeling with new members who are demanding that they be helped financially. There is a very large underground group of people who need assistance, and they are pissed. No money? WTF do you mean? We can give billions to other countries, and to our military. Yet, you can't help out American citizens in this time of crisis! Maybe Biden's ad could look a little like this:

The democrats wanted to help out the 50m Americans who are now unemployed with a new round of stimulus checks, YET the republicans said NO! They have money for wars, the military and the ultra wealthy. Yet, they can't help out Americans who need financial assistance? We wanted to extend unemployement, but Donald and the GOP said NO! We wanted to send out another round of stimulus checks, but Donald and the GOP said NO! In November vote for the democratic party. and we will say YES to extend unemployment benefits. And, we will say YES to another round of stimulus checks. Paid for by the Biden campaign.

Watch. The GOP and Trump are going to be backed into a corner this November. Unles they relent and give in, I expect a Democratic POTUS, House and Senate. We could even see UBI introduced. Most in America want to be taken care of by big daddy government. :)

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Yeah but the real question is how are his sycophants going to defend or deflect or deny all this? They've been pretty good at perfecting use of the standard logical fallacies in order to protect Fearless Leader, at least up to this point.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
IMO, Biden should start attacking the GOP and Trump over unemployment, and stimulus checks. As many more Americans join the ranks of the unemployed, people are going to need additional financial help. FaceBook groups are sweeling with new members who are demanding that they be helped financially. There is a very large underground group of people who need assistance, and they are pissed. No money? WTF do you mean? We can give billions to other countries, and to our military. Yet, you can't help out American citizens in this time of crisis! Maybe Biden's ad could look a little like this:

The democrats wanted to help out the 50m Americans who are now unemployed with a new round of stimulus checks, YET the republicans said NO! They have money for wars, the military and the ultra wealthy. Yet, they can't help out Americans who need financial assistance? We wanted to extend unemployement, but Donald and the GOP said NO! We wanted to send out another round of stimulus checks, but Donald and the GOP said NO! In November vote for the democratic party. and we will say YES to extend unemployment benefits. And, we will say YES to another round of stimulus checks. Paid for by the Biden campaign.

Watch. The GOP and Trump are going to be backed into a corner this November. Unles they relent and give in, I expect a Democratic POTUS, House and Senate. We could even see UBI introduced. Most in America want to be taken care of by big daddy government. :)
60 million Americans are so brainwashed that when Republicans framed the Democrat version of the last stimulus bill as a liberal wishlist, that characterization stuck so hard that if you manage to inform them that the Dems passed another one they immediately call it a liberal wishlist without any additional prompting.

Reactions: shortylickens

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
60 million Americans are so brainwashed that when Republicans framed the Democrat version of the last stimulus bill as a liberal wishlist, that characterization stuck so hard that if you manage to inform them that the Dems passed another one they immediately call it a liberal wishlist without any additional prompting.

True, but when the reality hits them so hard that they won't have any choice but to vote Democrat. Think about it. Money has stopped coming in. Eviction notice is on the horizon. Car reposesed. Stress levels building. Things are OK for now. Let's see come November when money gets really tight. Just a thought.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
True, but when the reality hits them so hard that they won't have any choice but to vote Democrat. Think about it. Money has stopped coming in. Eviction notice is on the horizon. Car reposesed. Stress levels building. Things are OK for now. Let's see come November when money gets really tight. Just a thought.
They can just vote 3rd party or not vote at all because Democrats are just as bad or worse.