And now, for some actual good news....

Triloby

Mar 18, 2016
Mom with "gut feeling" stops school shooter before planned attack

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-gut-feeling-stops-school-shooter-planned-attack-231253510.html

On Wednesday, Koeberle Bull of Lumberton, N.J., woke up to a racist message on Facebook from a man in Kentucky. “It was really vulgar — he called my kids the N-word and hoped terrible things for them,” Bull tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

The mom of three biracial children, ages 16, 11, and 8, was especially concerned about the man’s profile picture in which he showed off a gun, so, going on a “gut feeling,” she called her local police station and filed a report. “But I felt like it wouldn’t really go anywhere, so I posted a screenshot of the message on Facebook,” she says.

The man had blocked Bull. However, her friends dug around for details about his identity, and Bull soon had enough information to share with the police in Lawrenceburg, Ky. “I spoke to Officer Josh Satterly, who told me, ‘There’s no room for this kind of hate in my world,” she says. “He took me seriously.”

Dylan Jarrell, just as he was leaving his house with more than 200 rounds of ammunition, a bulletproof vest, a firearm, a 100-round high-capacity magazine, and a “detailed plan of attack.” He was headed toward two school districts in Anderson County and Shelby County, the Kentucky State Police said in a press conference Friday.

It's almost kinda fucked up to think that another school shooting would've happened if the mother didn't use her gut instinct and didn't inform law enforcement about something this suspicious. At least this time around, a real tragedy was prevented.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
She called the cops based on a "hunch"? His only crime was exercising his free speech rights? Is it illegal to pose with guns????

Whatever happened to this patriot's due process rights????

/s

Reactions: darkswordsman17