And here we go. Trump campaign adviser floats false birther theory about Kamala Harris' eligibility for vice president

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Hahahahahaha .. I called that shit.
Also, Tom Fitton, an Alex Jones clone with a few more Asperger genes.

Omg? Have anyone seen Kamal’s birth certificate?

Also, wait for Kayleigh to Bowling Green it at the next presser.

Last edited:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Black = not a real American to these assholes

Given that this country was founded on this proposition and has done everything possible to perpetuate it over the years despite some lurches at progress nobody should be clutching their pearls when this very accurate assessment is leveled at them.

akenbennu

Jul 24, 2005
Also completely blew off the question about regretting being dishonest with the American people.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I heard this earlier this week. It has nothing to do with her race, however. But the argument is per the Constitution, as we all have read Im sure, is:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.".

Now, the birther people claim there is a loophole for anchor babies (which Kamala is) that technically doesnt fall under the "natural born citizen" statement. However, the Constitution makes no much mention of this, and SCOTUS has already determined anchor babies ARE in fact natural born citizens, REGARDLESS of the baby's parent's status. Also, the birther people are arguing since she grew up as a teenager in Canada, she's disqualified. Which is bullshit, of course, because she DOES meet the requirement of time lived in the USA.

In other words, the whole thing is bullshit and not even worth the breath to argue about it.

Nov 29, 2006
I heard this earlier this week. It has nothing to do with her race, however. But the argument is per the Constitution, as we all have read Im sure, is:

Now, the birther people claim there is a loophole for anchor babies (which Kamala is) that technically doesnt fall under the "natural born citizen" statement. However, the Constitution makes no much mention of this, and SCOTUS has already determined anchor babies ARE in fact natural born citizens, REGARDLESS of the baby's parent's status. Also, the birther people are arguing since she grew up as a teenager in Canada, she's disqualified. Which is bullshit, of course, because she DOES meet the requirement of time lived in the USA.

In other words, the whole thing is bullshit and not even worth the breath to argue about it.

Tell that to conservatives. Us liberals/dems already know this.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

So in your mind any child of an immigrant is an anchor baby? Are these the type of little slipups and nonsense that FoxNews idiots are starting to spread?
To even use the term anchor baby implies stupidity at some level.
What the hell is wrong with you?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
So in your mind any child of an immigrant is an anchor baby? Are these the type of little slipups and nonsense that FoxNews idiots are starting to spread?
To even use the term anchor baby implies stupidity at some level.
What the hell is wrong with you?

Any baby born on US soil whose parents are NOT citizens are anchor babies. That the law. That baby of course enjoys the same citizenship status as if both parents were already citizens. I know you know this.

I just Googled other words for anchor baby and had no idea some people think its derogatory. I certainly meant nothing negative with it. How about this. Kamala was a baby who was born on American soil whose parents werent citizens. Hows that?

edit: oh theres also assimilation baby?

Last edited:
Reactions: pcgeek11

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Any baby born on US soil whose parents are NOT citizens are anchor babies. That the law. That baby of course enjoys the same citizenship status as if both parents were already citizens. I know you know this.

I just Googled other words for anchor baby and had no idea some people think its derogatory. I certainly meant nothing negative with it. How about this. Kamala was a baby who was born on American soil whose parents werent citizens. Hows that?

You can't even get basic research on a bullshit term right.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
The fuck you going on about?

i believe he's referring to this

babies born on US soil are american fucking citizens, for starters. that is actually the law, unless we recently amended the constitution to say "the children of immigrants are hereby termed anchor babies".

also, i call bullshit on you not knowing "anchor baby" was a derogatory term. do you congratulate anyone on having an anchor baby? or tell them how adorable their anchor baby is? my guess is hell no, so you know it's not a term of endearment. which really only leaves on option left.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The Devil on his left shoulder arguing with the Angel on his Right, "Well golly Jeb, it worked the last time!"

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
i believe he's referring to this

babies born on US soil are american fucking citizens, for starters. that is actually the law, unless we recently amended the constitution to say "the children of immigrants are hereby termed anchor babies".

also, i call bullshit on you not knowing "anchor baby" was a derogatory term. do you congratulate anyone on having an anchor baby? or tell them how adorable their anchor baby is? my guess is hell no, so you know it's not a term of endearment. which really only leaves on option left.
That's what I fucking said