Anarchist's and Juror's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
The perpetrator must have been the govt since it happened in the middle of April (Columbine, OK city, Waco). If there is a bombing on the 19th or 20th, then I hope I'll be the only one murdered. It's close to the 20th anniversary of Waco.

Moved all the trash from the Boston thread here.

AT Moderator ElFenix

Last edited by a moderator:

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Ten bucks says the FBI set this up through their vast network of patsies and criminal informants. You can go all the way back to the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and you'll find the FBI at the very center of nearly every "terrorist" attack or aborted attack in the United States. After all, you can't create a police state without stage terrorist attacks to scare the sheep with.

I can't wait to see who the puppet masters in the media blame this on.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
Ten bucks says the FBI set this up through their vast network of patsies and criminal informants. You can go all the way back to the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and you'll find the FBI at the very center of nearly every "terrorist" attack or aborted attack in the United States. After all, you can't create a police state without stage terrorist attacks to scare the sheep with.

You should not be allowed to post alleged facts without providing a documented source.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
The perpetrator must have been the govt since it happened in the middle of April (Columbine, OK city, Waco). If there is a bombing on the 19th or 20th, then I hope I'll be the only one murdered. It's close to the 20th anniversary of Waco.

You are both absolutely batshit insane to a disgusting level.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Ten bucks says the FBI set this up through their vast network of patsies and criminal informants. You can go all the way back to the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and you'll find the FBI at the very center of nearly every "terrorist" attack or aborted attack in the United States. After all, you can't create a police state without stage terrorist attacks to scare the sheep with. I can't wait to see who the puppet masters in the media blame this on.
+1, especially the last sentence. They haven't named a perpetrator yet because they're still trying to make one up.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
+1, especially the last sentence. They haven't named a perpetrator yet because they're still trying to make one up.

Really? They went through all that planning except for the part where they blame it on someone?

YOu idiots need to be banned.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
You so conspiracy nuts should just shut the fuck up or be banned.

That's right. Shield your eyes and cover your ears so you won't expose yourself to viewpoints different than your own. That's a good little sheep. Just keep your head down and keep eating the grass.

Bah bah bah!

jhbball

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2002
That's right. Shield your eyes and cover your ears so you won't expose yourself to viewpoints different than your own. That's a good little sheep. Just keep your head down and keep eating the grass.

Bah bah bah!

Holocaust denier. LOL.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
If this was planned woudn't having a patsy already in place pretty much top of the list.

No, not necessarily. The U.S. government learned its lesson after 9/11. The way they started blaming Osama bin Laden just hours after those attacks looked too suspicious and orchestrated. Now they play the "we don't know until we know" game to make it look totally organic and unplanned.

They're evil, but not entirely stupid.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005

Bah bah bah!

Read this and see the truth in it.

Go back to your TV, eat the food laced with GMO like they tell you, be the bleeding heart they need you to be to turn you into a supporter of facism and tyranny.

We all feel bad for the innocents killed but it is in their honor, and the honor of the millions of other innocents, that have been killed by rogue governments around the world that we refuse to keep allowing this to happen without calling the wolf a wolf. They may be wolves, but the true lion is the people and it is time we stand up.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
So, which government alphabet agency do you suspect?

I don't completely rule out ideas about false flag stuff, I do have some sympathy toward people who suspect that kind of shit.

I just don't think the information available to the public is solid enough to draw a firm conclusion in that direction.

A lot of the arguments I've seen from people who believe these things were false flags have been really, really poor and dishonest arguments. Other tidbits have been interesting.

I think you can make almost anything seem fishy if you frame it the right way.

So, sorry but I cannot join your conspiracy crew. I do have more sympathy toward it than most, though. I don't dismiss it outright.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Clue. Less.

Not really, but be my guest. Try to prove it. Go find independently verifiable, credible evidence supporting the mainstream version of the Holohoax and start a thread about it. Let's see your evidence that it happened exactly as mainstream history claims it happened.

LOL. Good luck.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Not really, but be my guest. Try to prove it. Go find independently verifiable, credible evidence supporting the mainstream version of the Holohoax and start a thread about it. Let's see your evidence that it happened exactly as mainstream history claims it happened.

LOL. Good luck.

Wow. You certainly hedged your position there.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

LOL. Good luck.

Go find evidence that you exist with no possible means of disproof. LOL. Good luck.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Ah, so you agree the Holohoax might not have happened the way we were told? That the mainstream version might not match up with the evidence?

There's hope for you yet.

Holy shit I thought people where making shit up when they said you denied it happened.

Please go DIAF

Status
Not open for further replies.