Anandtechers are Nazi's. Now ban me before I get riled up.

Phalkon

Banned
Aug 20, 2000
Yeah, this place sucks. Nothing but greif from you people.
I'm just waiting for the humorous snarky comment the moderator makes.

----

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood." -- Fred Rogers

AnandTech moderator[/b]

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Phalkon,
I really doubt that you did not bring it on yourself, this place is tame compared to what it once was you should consider yourself lucky there are so many 13year olds here or you would have really got it.

SHUX

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
act like an idiot get treated like an idiot. thats how it works.

AngelOfDeath

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2000
That's the most genuis comment I ever heard on this board...WOOHOO!. I don't hope you get banned 'cause people like you are really lift these forums to higher levels :|

AoD ;)

Phalkon

Banned
Aug 20, 2000
I'm only acting like an idiot now because I'm angered.

I've tried to be constructive, post my views on things (which aren't negative), and when I tried to do a poll, I started getting crap ratings and being called a nef... pardon my constructive attitude, but I've done nothing I feel would be filed under the idiot category until now.

AngelOfDeath

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2000
Hmmm don't recall any bashing or bad words against you, but then again I don't remember you, and have nothing to blame you for :)

AoD ;)

PS. Instead of getting kicked, then cool it. We all get bashed sometimes, that's part of life :D

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Phalkon,

The ratings don't mean sh!t. I rated someone a one. I then told him in his thread I did it just because I can. It had absolutely nothing to do with the person I just did it. If you notice my rating is not bad. I just don't care what people think. I come here I have fun and that's it.

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Does somebody need a time-out?

I don't really get what you're whining about. If you don't like it here, leave. You won't be missed.