Anandtech RSS FEed

RoConno

Jan 9, 2002
I saw some forum entries about the Anandtech RSS Feed and would like to use it but I can't find it anywhere. Is it still operational and available for member use?
Thanks

Nov 7, 2000
they need one for ATOT. everytime a new thread gets posted id like notification and a link. this way i can be productive while still feeding the addiction

dealmaddy

Jul 5, 2005
i subscribed to this rss feed. but there's one problem. i receive new feeds based on the latest replies to any topic. instead, is there an option to receive just the LATEST DEALS and not deals with latest replies? TIA

jalaram

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
For something like that, you're better off with an RSS feed from one of the hot deal sites (e.g. Techbargains or Gottadeal).

The RSS feed in AT forums is for posts.

jalaram

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
Originally posted by: RoConno
I saw some forum entries about the Anandtech RSS Feed and would like to use it but I can't find it anywhere. Is it still operational and available for member use?
Thanks

If it's for the main AT web site, use microAmp's suggestion.

If it's for the AT forums, for which forum do you want it? Go to the first page of topics for that forum. Right under the "Last Post" heading, there should be a link called "rss feed". Right click on it and select "Copy Shortcut (IE) or "Copy Link Location" (FF). Then, paste that link in your rss reader.