ANANDTECH =fascist

jktrader

Banned
Feb 18, 2008
If you have a strong opinon and have dual accounts on Anandtech you maybe accussed of being full of bs and not having any balls. Do i have ball now??

Our files show you have started two accounts on our forums:

jktrader
jk_trader@optonline.net
02/18/2008
JOHN KENNEDY

jklmt
jklmt@optonline.net
05/12/2008

Under the first account, you post on several forums. On the second, you post rude, unfounded bullshit on P&N.

You are welcome to post your opinions, but if you don't have the balls to put your own name behind what you say when posting about controversial topics, please show the rest of our members the courtesy and respect to STFU.

I locked your second account. Please do not start another.

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator

It's more a matter of sense than balls. If you have a problem with moderation you are free to take it up with Derek. You could have had both accounts locked, but no that didn't happen. Instead you wished to escalate the issue, beyond the rules of the forums. Therefore you have two weeks off.

Hayabusa Rider- Senior AnandTech Moderator.

jktrader

Banned
Feb 18, 2008
lets see it they keep this post up...do i have balls now

Well you did until I took them. Take two weeks off for the mod callout.

esquared
Anandtech Senior Moderator

Dec 10, 2005
Anandtech can do what it wants as per the terms of service. I also see a lock and a ban in your near future.

jktrader

Banned
Feb 18, 2008
if Anandtech has any balls they'll render those psots and let the forum decide if i'm rude and full of bs

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
I come on P&N to piss people off but I do it in a way not to get banned

enjoy your vacation

Dec 10, 2005
Originally posted by: jktrader
if Anandtech has any balls they'll render those psots and let the forum decide if i'm rude and full of bs

You are failing to comprehend this situation.

I'll put it in simple clauses for you to understand.

Anandtech is NOT a democracy. Anandtech IS a private organization. Posting on this forum is granted to you by your acceptance of the terms of service. As such, you're b1tching accomplishes nothing except further violation of those terms and as such, you'll face further repercussions from your actions.

jktrader

Banned
Feb 18, 2008
I like the web site alot an di've learned alot ...so i had an opinion. I'm outta here last post for me...bye guys and good lcuk

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think people who try to piss people off are stupid. If you want to piss people off just tell the truth. What, you have to try to do that?

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Fascism is the rise of nationalism complete with the intertwining of government and business that puts the needs of the individual under the needs of the nation or the race. Among other things.

What you are seeing an example of is the policing of private property which is actually one of the beautiful things of capitalism in that you can own things, such as this forum, and decide how things are ran, such as on this forum.

jktrader

Banned
Feb 18, 2008
I didn't piss anyone off. someone just doesn't like my opinon and they cried to anandtech police

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I think people who try to piss people off are stupid. If you want to piss people off just tell the truth. What, you have to try to do that?

I hate you moonbean
:brokenheart: