Anand, whats your next big plans?

KDOG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Just curious. I thought I remembered reading here somewhere you saying that you were going over some big and "scary" plans for Anandtech. ??? Gonna get into retail? Anandtech Computers...has a nice ring to it!! ;) Really, just wonderin'...

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Anandtech computers, LOL. That's not likely, everyone here builds their own computers. Maybe Anandtech merchandise for the forum junkies or a book or something. That'd be cool, the making of Anandtech :p Maybe we'd get a meet the mods section :D

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
<cough> asskisser <cough>

Does anyone else imagine Paulson w/that long elf nose all brown? :D

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
I am working on the merchandise for AnandTech with Anand now.I'm sure he was refering to that and the new server and software upgrades for the forums.He has commanded a nice ship for his youthful age.I wish him well.We have all benifited from this,what more could we ask for?

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
I didn't benefit from this!!! I'm addicted to OT and hardware now! See what you have done to me Anand, see!! Look at my hands, they are shaking, I have to get this thing posted or start freaking out! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
/me thinks Anand plans on ignoring YOU, and keeping up his studies, while enjoying time with the GF and raking in all the dough...