Anand Lai Shimpi just talked to me on Aim. joke or not ? Mods or somebody confirm. this is weird why me ? MODS PLEASE GET THIS GUY OFF MY BACK IF HE

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GroundOO

Mar 14, 2000
Hey man, I've got a bridge I want to sell you......

anybody read 1984? That's a cool book except that the ending wasn't so hot. Anyways, maybe Anand is like Big Brother? He doesn't really exist, he just embodies the entrepreneuing youth of today (yup, that is spelled right). Well that was fun, now back to my studies.....haha, yeah right!

CHris

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
<< Hey you still owe me a billion dollars, daddy.... >>

Whoa! What was that?

Wait, you mean Bonkers isn't Bill Gates? And he is not my father? And you talk about people messing with your mind Bonkers.... ;)

pac1085

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
x KWO x is KotchY. The one Im selling the Celeron 2/Mobo/Alpha to that got lost in the mail. He jokes around alot like that. Its not Anand. What an Idiot he is (KotchY)

pac1085

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
BTW, if you want his address/phone # I can give it to you :) dispatch the bats of hell to take care of this guy...lol

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
HAHAHAHAH!!!

DUDE! Do you not recognize DESIGNDAWG? HAAHAHAAA. I just got on and read your post, and pissed my pants laughing. --So I decided to IM you. I don't know who did it the first time, but that's some FUNNY stuff! :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
I was gonna say, do you not know a &quot;DesignDawg?&quot;

Man, you really are paranoid. If nothing else, you should keep in mind that if Anand IS working on a P4 review, he wouldn't be talking about it. He's not that dumb, he could lose his ass over a NDA breach.

Funny as hell, though.

:D

Viper GTS

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hehehe....

I am still laughing over having been added to his post of his logs. :) I would have thought I'd have to DISGUISE ME IDENTITY, but apparently not everyone on these boards knows who

Ricky
DesignDawg

is. :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

DABANSHEE

Banned
Dec 8, 1999
Don't yoiu know anything. Anand is a photoshop composite designed to give a 'reveiwed bot' (developed by some Stanford dropouts) a human appearance &amp; character. These Stanford dropouts formed a startup &amp; got venture capital to develop their 'reveiw bot' to the point he is now.

Right now they are running the 'Anand AIM I/O Beta3 patch', the final release will be designed to communicate in realtime on ICQ (&amp; in one handed typing mode too).

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Dude,

How the hell can you post over 2000 times on these forums, at a rate of almost 11 a day, and not know who I am, and not know that &quot;Red&quot; means Red Dawn? --Or did you not know who Red Dawn was either? ROFL....:)

Ricky
DesignDawg