An interesting thought about tipping..

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Nutdotnet
I have zero sympathy for waiters, pizza delivery drivers, and anyone else who's primary income is based off tips.

Think of the strippers :(

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: BigJ
Originally posted by: Nutdotnet
I have zero sympathy for waiters, pizza delivery drivers, and anyone else who's primary income is based off tips.

Think of the strippers :(

Hell no! The Strippers in Anchorage are pretty freaking nasty. There maybe a small handful that are considered "hot"...the rest are nothing but stretch-marks and saggy tits.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
When I was in Mayport we had nice strippers.
And they worked for it by god! 10 bucks got you an awesome dance.

But that was 6 years ago and I have no idea what things are like nowadays.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Ryan
Originally posted by: daveymark
you people need to watch the movie "Waiting"
- especially you cheapskates. That movie is dead on with how a restaurant is run. Former servers will find the movie hilarious because it's true.

I find it true because I can see the similarities in making and delivering pizza. I love the movie.

Not to mention Ryan Reynolds is eye candy. it's good to see he's still cut. I could grate cheese on those abs

OMFG - YES!@! :p

Did you see him in Blade : Trinity? Apparently he was cut down to 3% body fat in that movie. Good God, what I wouldn't give for that physique.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
you people need to watch the movie "Waiting"
- especially you cheapskates. That movie is dead on with how a restaurant is run. Former servers will find the movie hilarious because it's true.

I find it true because I can see the similarities in making and delivering pizza. I love the movie.

Not to mention Ryan Reynolds is eye candy. it's good to see he's still cut. I could grate cheese on those abs

OMFG - YES!@! :p

Did you see him in Blade : Trinity? Apparently he was cut down to 3% body fat in that movie. Good God, what I wouldn't give for that physique.

Sadly - no :( But...now I will :p

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Am still wondering how a thread about tipping could go into strippers and Ryan Reynolds awesome body. :p

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Am I the only person who read the subtitle and thought "size of the tip" meant something nasty?