An informing youtube video about Obama

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: soccerballtux
Your guys' arguments against this video just prove something I've come to find all along-- liberals can't form a logical argument. You resort to flaming and other useless rhetoric.
Referencing the number of views on youtube and inferring that somehow this makes one video better than the other? Are you seroius? Because the internet is not disproportionally occupied by under 25 year olds. Right. Grow up and write something persuasive for once. You all act like a bunch of 17 year old chillins.

I've seen far better arguments against Obama from the right than I've seen both from Obama and against McCain from the left.

Are you fucking insane? What the hell does the content of the original video have to do with anything of substance?

If anything being afraid of the word 'Hussein' is not only extremely arrogant, but is not the characteristic we need in a leader that would be involved in fighting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Budmantom
Most people here think that all the issue aren't relevant, nothing that Obama says or does is that bad.

I can't say that I believe everything in that video but all the Obama supports can say is "is that the best you got?", no disputing the facts. For the most part you get an FU A** Hole.

You have mods saying that we don't have any "howling Obama jackals" but this thread proves otherwise. If anybody brings up anything anti-Obama they are a troll.

BTW you have made an attempt to put together some kind of argument and that can't be said for many others...

What part of the content would affect the policy of an Obama administration?

Stop trying to spin this into an attack on you because you aren't making any points to argue. If you want to play victim, go get a mirror and start role playing with yourself. We really don't give a damn.

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Legend
BTW what's with him not putting his hand over his heart?

Absolutely irrelevant. Petty symbolic gestures mean nothing. Policy means everything.

I know a few people that's not irrelivant to.

Give me details about why it is relevant to those people. Objective reasons that influence policy and leadership.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Legend
Most people here think that all the issue aren't relevant, nothing that Obama says or does is that bad.

I can't say that I believe everything in that video but all the Obama supports can say is "is that the best you got?", no disputing the facts. For the most part you get an FU A** Hole.

You have mods saying that we don't have any "howling Obama jackals" but this thread proves otherwise. If anybody brings up anything anti-Obama they are a troll.

BTW you have made an attempt to put together some kind of argument and that can't be said for many others...

What part of the content would affect the policy of an Obama administration?

Stop trying to spin this into an attack on you because you aren't making any points to argue. If you want to play victim, go get a mirror and start role playing with yourself. We really don't give a damn.

That's a very general question with no correct answer.

Are you keeping score, I'm far from a victim.

Perhaps you would like to answer the 100 vote question?

Desireisis

Jul 24, 2005
It is amazing the number of people that are sooo patriotic and stand in judgment of obama and yet do not know the difference in procedure from the pledge of allegence and the national anthem.

Go pick up another american flag pin made in china to show us how patriotic you are