An attempt at an April 1st prank.(in real life)

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
Last year at 4/1, a friend and I pulled a prank on another buddy of ours.

I was the driver, my friend got dressed in a full gorillia suit. We went to the store first. My friend got some bananas, and then went back for some ketchup and mustard.

Then we drove to the targets house. It was pretty late. I parked a few houses from the targets house. Gorillia jumped out with the ketchup and mustard, and came back to the car before long, at which point we sped away. The next morning, the target shows up in his maroon, mid-80's Pontiac crapola, and it is covered with ketchup and mustard, with yellow/red wiper smears on the window. We did it at night so he wouldn't have time to clean it. hahaha.

Eventually we told him and he laughed as loud as we had.

So this year we told him we were going for tradition. But we didn't feel like going all out. So we didn't dress up or anything, we just drove there, I let him out while I was blocking the driveway. I see a car coming, but I don't really car. The target's car isn't there, so my budy is coming back. The car that was coming stops -- it was the target's mother. Luckily, she was cool with it, and we all had a good laugh and then drove off redfaced. Ooops.

We might go back tonight for another try.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
why the hell would your friend dress in a gorilla suit if the prankee wouldn't see him anyway. :confused:

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I get the feeling that these two wear gorilla suits on a daily bassis :confused:

[Patronizing Forest Gump quote]
Well, I thought it was a LOVELY story, and you tell it so well! With such enthusiasm!
[/Patronizing Forest Gump quote]

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Uh..... right. That's funny! I think... wait.... no. Next time spray contact adhesive on his toilet seat.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I just got back from kicking a random guy in the nuts HARD. I pointed, laughed, and yelled "April Fools" as he squirmed on the ground.