An amazing YouTube video -- it is Political....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I have no thoughts about this other than to say -- He makes a lot of good points!!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Thats ignorant as hell IMO. When would it be OK then? Ebola? Ebola times 2? 10? Just accept that such a thing will kill half a population?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
No, he's totally wrong. This is a pandemic and protecting people from spreading the virus or getting the virus is fully justified.
Well, look at it this way. If a building was burning down and some lady was inside doing nails in her shop or apartment, damn straight the cop or authorities would have the legal right to remove by force that woman from her shop or apartment. And, to remove her customers as well. Remaining in a burning building and refusing to leave to the extent where a cop must intervene to forcibly remove that person IS NOT threatening anyones F...ing "constitutional rights".
Gawd... talk about ignorance.
No one is forcing anyone to do anything against their personals rights or constitutional rights. None of this falls under constitutional rights. It amounts to endangering ones self and thus endangering others. I have never heard of one single case where someone chose to remain in a burning building with claiming constitutional rights as justification. THAT'S NUTS!
I don't know when it was that people could no longer distinguish between constitutional rights and self endangerment or endangering others. In every instance were anyone was inside a burning building, the firemen always rushed in to remove that individual from danger. And, with putting their own life at risk. Typically, the firemen will always place their own life at risk to rescue the person inside. I never seen a case where the fireman carried that person out of the burning building and that person yelled of constitutional rights as the person was carried away. Come on.... we haven't become THAT DUMB (I would hope....).

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I have no thoughts about this other than to say -- He makes a lot of good points!!
An idiot, does anyone have the "right" to help infect someone else?, this virus is deadly and not just to old people either. You can't even go to a store without seeing someone acting like they haven't turned on a TV in two months.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
He will arrest a drunk driver because that drunk is a danger to the rest of us. A person spreading a deadly disease knowing by not staying at home, closing their business, etc., because it is a danger to the rest of us.

OK, some trumpanzee will chime in, "but but driving is a privileged crap"... I get that, but owning a firearm is a constitutional right, but if you go shooting the place up, you are a danger to others, and he will stop you.

And he talked about 4th A rights with illegal traffic stops. Wonder how many times he has stopped someone driving away from a known drug area, on some bullshit like a tag light, or not turning on their turn signal 200 yards before they turn.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
He makes a lot of good points? Post them then.

Why do people expect others to watch random YouTube videos and then expect others to start the discussion?

You guys do understand that anyone can post to YouTube, right?
this!
If you like it so damn much, give a nice summary and the points that you think are cogent. Then we can disassemble that without granting said nobody a "view".
PS, thanks for all of you who took one for the team and watched it. I think I'll pass.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
He makes a lot of good points? Post them then.

Why do people expect others to watch random YouTube videos and then expect others to start the discussion?

You guys do understand that anyone can post to YouTube, right?
Why post them....you don`t agree! I did not say everything he said I in agreement! If you are honest there are some points that are very true!1 Especially those telling Cops to uphold there oath!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
An idiot, does anyone have the "right" to help infect someone else?, this virus is deadly and not just to old people either. You can't even go to a store without seeing someone acting like they haven't turned on a TV in two months.
Again!! I disagree with something he says! But telling other cops to upholds there oath is paramount and correct!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
He will arrest a drunk driver because that drunk is a danger to the rest of us. A person spreading a deadly disease knowing by not staying at home, closing their business, etc., because it is a danger to the rest of us.

OK, some trumpanzee will chime in, "but but driving is a privileged crap"... I get that, but owning a firearm is a constitutional right, but if you go shooting the place up, you are a danger to others, and he will stop you.

And he talked about 4th A rights with illegal traffic stops. Wonder how many times he has stopped someone driving away from a known drug area, on some bullshit like a tag light, or not turning on their turn signal 200 yards before they turn.
What he has done in the past doesn`t matter at all!! In this case he speaks the truth when speaking about cops upholding their oath and not doing something that is wrong and the cops should know better!!

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
this!
If you like it so damn much, give a nice summary and the points that you think are cogent. Then we can disassemble that without granting said nobody a "view".
PS, thanks for all of you who took one for the team and watched it. I think I'll pass.
What team is that??
Again!! I disagree with some of the things he says! But telling other cops to upholds there oath is paramount and correct!!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Why post them....you don`t agree! I did not say everything he said I in agreement! If you are honest there are some points that are very true!1 Especially those telling Cops to uphold there oath!!

I don’t watch random YouTube videos, especially if you can’t be bothered to give a decent summary of the video.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I don’t watch random YouTube videos, especially if you can’t be bothered to give a decent summary of the video.
oh well! You do not set the qualification or rules for posting videos!
That is just another cop out! But that is OK! You can do as you please!
But you will get no summary of anything! You just being lazy!! Peace and stay safe!!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So he's worried about this? Meanwhile Eric Garner

Want to bet he has never turned in a dirty cop. Now its a problem when non-brown people get harassed by cops?

Reactions: dank69 and skyking

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
It appears he recording this video while on duty?
Is he saying he's not going to uphold the law?

Should be fired.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
But I see that didn't stop you from putting your 2¢ in.

Why would it? I was interested in a discussion and the OP apparently isn’t. Apparently it’s no longer the job of the original poster of a thread to even give the basics of what a thread is about. Apparently it’s the job of the responders to figure out what the topic of the OP is about now.