an amazing similarity *fixed*

Odoacer

Jun 30, 2001
Uh, I'm kinda lost here. Comparing Al gore and gray davis to beavis and butthead? Okay, very original... I think I'm missing the punch line here, can anyone let me in as to what it is?

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
thats disrespectful...

beavis rocks!
(look at the intensity of the clench)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Odoacer
Uh, I'm kinda lost here. Comparing Al gore and gray davis to beavis and butthead? Okay, very original... I think I'm missing the punch line here, can anyone let me in as to what it is?

look at their poses. David has his hands in fists...it's not that hard. It's just kinda funny.

CkG

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Odoacer Uh, I'm kinda lost here. Comparing Al gore and gray davis to beavis and butthead? Okay, very original... I think I'm missing the punch line here, can anyone let me in as to what it is?
look at their poses. David has his hands in fists...it's not that hard. It's just kinda funny. CkG

Well, introducing reality to a fundy lefty isn't funny from his perspective :p But it's funny from mine!!!!! :p

Jan 12, 2003
Nice...I just liked the fact Davis had Gore by his side...explains the outcome, but leads me to believe Davis is going to protest the vote....729.5 times.