amex is having small biz sat promo 10 off 10 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

philipma1957

Golden Member
Jan 8, 2012
you need to go to your amex card online. you have until sat the 30th to sign in.

the promo is 10 free dollars on a 10 plus purchase. I have 2 cards. I signed up for both. My local wine and beer store is on the list. so I will grab some free beer. the promo last year was 25 on 25 or more. I guess they got hammered and went to 10 on 10 or more. You can do at least 2 cards. You get the credit on your statement.

Last edited:

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Small businesses don't use Amex because they charge higher fees.
That might be the reason for the promotion...

cytoSiN

Platinum Member
Jul 11, 2002
the promo last year was 25 on 25 or more. I guess they got hammered and went to 10 on 10 or more. You can do at least 2 cards. You get the credit on your statement.

I got a free $50 bottle of bourbon using this on my two cards last year. They skimped this year...I almost can't be bothered for $20, although I might cave if my wife needs anything for the holiday party.

philipma1957

Golden Member
Jan 8, 2012
I got a free $50 bottle of bourbon using this on my two cards last year. They skimped this year...I almost can't be bothered for $20, although I might cave if my wife needs anything for the holiday party.

yeah I got 3x 20 dollar bottles of wine. this year I think I will get some good beer.

RockNRule

Sep 21, 2009
Yer all talking out yer pituties, else you live in some boondock.

Cities riddled with stores taking amex. look them up on the map they provide

cytoSiN

Platinum Member
Jul 11, 2002
Yer all talking out yer pituties, else you live in some boondock.

Cities riddled with stores taking amex. look them up on the map they provide

It's not that they don't take it. It's whether they're part of the promotion and, more importantly, that Amex reduced the value of the promotion substantially this year.

Kougar

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for the heads up! Guess I will have to downsize that 30" pizza pie to something a bit smaller this year... :biggrin:

It's not that they don't take it. It's whether they're part of the promotion and, more importantly, that Amex reduced the value of the promotion substantially this year.

It doesn't matter if the store is listed as part of the promotion or even shows up on their map. As as as it's not a retail chain Amex will credit the charge. Every year that they've done this I'd visit a store or pizza place not listed in their promo and still got the credit.

RockNRule

Sep 21, 2009

Yeah, the $10 sucks, but I have 10 cards to use, so can't complain.

And there are tons of listings on the amex map in NY , all valid for the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.