Americas first black president to be a lame duck.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: eskimospy
Originally posted by: Perry404
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
He'ssssss gonna give our fucken money away to fucken foreigners,,,,,, can you believe that. That's some fucken baggage, man, some nasty fucken baggage. Fuck I drooled on my cock.

BTW I was referring to the international poor tax.
Unfortunately for you that does not include the clinically insane.:D

You people are insane. I think it might be out of boredom or something, but the slightest political development happens and everyone acts like it's just going to TOTALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING. I'll give you a hint: It won't.

Read up on his actions dealing with the patriot act, read up on his stance on the war. You will see that you're wrong on both of these counts. Also, please read up on the international poor measure that Obama voted for. After you do that you will realize that you are wrong on that too.

He's voted for war spending and he voted for the patriot act. What else is there to tell?
If we can't judge a man by his actions than what can we judge him by?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Yup, tooooo much fucken baggage.

Obama's got tooooooo muchhhhhhh fucken bagage, man. It goes up to here and that's a realllllllllllllllllllllllllll lot, you can believe it. Toooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh fucken baggage.

Originally posted by: jpeyton
Wright will be old news by November.

And for him to be a lame duck, the GOP would need to take back Congress this fall (not going to happen).

Bulllllll shit, he'sssssss got toooooo much fucken baggage. Just you look at how muchhhhhhhh fucken baggage he's got.....

He'ssssss gonna give our fucken money away to fucken foreigners,,,,,, can you believe that. That's some fucken baggage, man, some nasty fucken baggage. Fuck I drooled on my cock.

Obama's got a suitcase full of Idol-watching zombies out there, way way out there, and they're fucken scary. Tooooo much fucken baggage you hear me!

hey moonbeam... I think we get your point. ;)

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003

You people are insane. I think it might be out of boredom or something, but the slightest political development happens and everyone acts like it's just going to TOTALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING. I'll give you a hint: It won't.

Read up on his actions dealing with the patriot act, read up on his stance on the war. You will see that you're wrong on both of these counts. Also, please read up on the international poor measure that Obama voted for. After you do that you will realize that you are wrong on that too.

He's voted for war spending and he voted for the patriot act. What else is there to tell?

his affiliation with radical preachers?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

You should very well judge him by his actions. Now please go read about Obama's work on the reauthorization of the patriot act, and specifically the SAFE act and then get back to me.

What I find funny is that half the people whine and complain about how Obama hasn't reached across the isle, and the other half whine about how he voted for compromise legislation. Maybe you guys should all get on the same page about whether he's too uncompromising or too compromising.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: bamacre
Originally posted by: palehorse74

Why should they bother reading up on it? They'd rather whine about 95% of the country being too stupid to realize Ron Paul is God... :roll:

And you're voting for McCain because you think he's God?

At the moment, I'm still planning to vote for Obama; but, it will really come down to his and McCain's answers to tough questions in the Fall.

What this country needs more the ANYTHING else, at this point in time, is a leader who is willing to bridge the political divide and work on actual solutions -- this polarized political gridlock needs to end! That said, I really dont care what party that person is a member of... so we'll see in the Fall who the best man for the job turns out to be...

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

At the moment, I'm still planning to vote for Obama; but, it will really come down to his and McCain's answers to tough questions in the Fall.

What this country needs more the ANYTHING else, at this point in time, is a leader who is willing to bridge the political divide and work on actual solutions -- this polarized political gridlock needs to end! That said, I really dont care what party that person is a member of... so we'll see in the Fall who the best man for the job turns out to be...

I remember calling the shift to McCain about 3 or 4 months ago.

Just letting you know I'm still paying attention.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005

I know what you're referring to, but there have been a few things which have dented Obama's character. He's still my choice, but I definitely don't see him in the same light I saw him in February...

That said, I've felt all along that we'd do well with either McCain or Obama -- both appear to have the character I prefer to see in a President, so a contest between the two is the best I could hope for.

HRC and Ron Paul are right out... one is crazy, and the other is fucking nuts... you pick which is which! :D

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004

You should very well judge him by his actions. Now please go read about Obama's work on the reauthorization of the patriot act, and specifically the SAFE act and then get back to me.

What I find funny is that half the people whine and complain about how Obama hasn't reached across the isle, and the other half whine about how he voted for compromise legislation. Maybe you guys should all get on the same page about whether he's too uncompromising or too compromising.

Well I don't know about anyone else but what I've seen isn't reaching across the isle but trying to have his cake and eat it too.
Which by the way is exactly what Hillary Clinton and John McCain do.
I don't think they're all that dissimilar.
I'll look into the reauthorization of the patriot act but somehow I get the feeling that his work in this area will be as disingenuous as his anti-war talks.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

So you have more of an agnostic look at the race, huh?

Bush got a lot done with much support across the isle. And we didn't get solutions, we got problems, lots of them.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

Same here. He flip flops as much, uhh, McCain?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Sure Powell made some mistakes but at least he is a man of Honesty, integrity and character.
He lied to get this country into war, even though he knew it was a mistake. He had neither honesty, integrity, nor character when it counted.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
And yet, here we are, close to Nov '08, and so many are ready to vote for someone who voted for the war in Iraq, voted for the Patriot Act, and who is a proven liar.
Are you talking about Hillary or McCain. :p

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: senseamp
Sure Powell made some mistakes but at least he is a man of Honesty, integrity and character.
He lied to get this country into war, even though he knew it was a mistake. He had neither honesty, integrity, nor character when it counted.

I dunno...I still have a great deal of respect for Colin Powell/ There is no doubt that he made some huge mistakes but I believe he himself was convinced of the lies by the CIA and the army of shrewd political analysts at the pentagon & Whitehouse. They did doctor the intel in a big way and they used Colin Powell because they knew that he was a person of character and he would be the best person to convince the international community.
I think when it came right down to it Powell had doubts but he knuckled down and followed orders like a good soldier. Was that a mistake? I think so but the entities within this government are cunning & powerful and not to be underestimated(and I'm not referring to Bush himself).
I cannot however bring myself to disrespect Powell.
I think Powell has done more for our nation than McCain ever did or will.
Would I vote for him today? probably not yet I'd rate him higher than the big three currently in the race.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: OrByte
what's this I hear about baggage?

Mention Obama and da baggage comes a flying outa people's asses cause deez idiots got baggage cannons fer assholes.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

Mention Obama and da baggage comes a flying outa people's asses cause deez idiots got baggage cannons fer assholes.

You would know best - your own ass-cannon makes a lot of noise and stinks to high-heaven .. and your stench of self-hatred and your dirty baggage-splatter is all over P&N and it's hard to navigate sometimes .. but you still forget -

- It is *impossible* for Obama to win, anyway

The super delegates are way smarter than you; they know about "race" - that Obama wins a lot of "little states" with no "majority view" white folks ... Obama will lose the last 3 primaries; Rev Wright has seen to it ... and now "white folks" are alarmed at his lack of common sense "associating with radicals"

Your chickens have come to roost in your own "cannon"
- you and Obama .. blow it out your .. cannons
---It is all perception and your boy is dead
rose.gif

My condolences to him and to your silly lying misinterpreted and twisted vision from the false god you love to hate.
However, unlike your vision, i expect Obama to have a political resurrection - if he is smart and cuts a deal for VP - while he is still needed .. or useful.

Let's wait and see what happens ... let's see who has the vision or not
OK? .. may the false vision turn to dust
.. your false vision .. but letsee

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: apoppin

You would know best - your own ass-cannon makes a lot of noise and stinks to high-heaven .. and your stench of self-hatred and your dirty baggage-splatter is all over P&N and it's hard to navigate sometimes .. but you still forget -

- It is *impossible* for Obama to win, anyway

The super delegates are way smarter than you; they know about "race" - that Obama wins a lot of "little states" with no "majority view" white folks ... Obama will lose the last 3 primaries; Rev Wright has seen to it ... and now "white folks" are alarmed at his lack of common sense "associating with radicals"

Your chickens have come to roost in your own "cannon"
- you and Obama .. blow it out your .. cannons
---It is all perception and your boy is dead
rose.gif

My condolences to him and to your silly lying misinterpreted and twisted vision from the false god you love to hate.
However, unlike your vision, i expect Obama to have a political resurrection - if he is smart and cuts a deal for VP - while he is still needed .. or useful.

Let's wait and see what happens ... let's see who has the vision or not
OK? .. may the false vision turn to dust
.. your false vision .. but letsee

Will you please stop following Moonbeam around crapping all over threads? Considering how you created P&N and all, maybe you should create an 'annoying metaphysics' forum.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: BoberFett
And yet, here we are, close to Nov '08, and so many are ready to vote for someone who voted for the war in Iraq, voted for the Patriot Act, and who is a proven liar.
Are you talking about Hillary or McCain. :p

Yes.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

Will you please stop following Moonbeam around crapping all over threads? Considering how you created P&N and all, maybe you should create an 'annoying metaphysics' forum.

Sure .. i'll accept your criticism even though Moonie invites me and never hesitates to fire back .. for years; and i explain personal things that i am asked about - all of which is "forum history"

ok, i will stop even POSTING to You or moonbeam - IF you stop following Me around and never address a post of mine ever again - by name or by inference
rose.gif

deal? - you answer by NOT replying

i promise - if you never bring it up or address me - ever again; neither will i address you or MB
[if he agrees]

if not - butt out; it is none of your business
- i never said i "created" P&N; i said, i suggested P&N just to get annoying a$$holes that butt into other peoples business OUT of OT; i see it worked and they are in P&N

Just DON'T reply to me anymore - starting now!

You need to remember that Moonie is like Obama - all talk, BS and ZERO substance - full of "vision" and he will probably reply with a "clever answer" because Moonie cannot reply to the SUBSTANCE of my posts - even though he is way smarter than you ever will hope to be

i just called Moonie a Big Fake .. you idol is like Obama ..
Moonie is -

All sound and fury, signifying nothing

it is hard not to follow him - but now everyone is aware of his BS and his "wisdom" is fake and anyone can find it with a simple Internet search - he wouldn't know his heart if it was handed to him and he is more blind than any silly Layla seeker .. she is a Whore

so go follow him - i won't anymore - if that is his will

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yup, dat Obama cat is dead, bled to death from a baggage wound to da head.

How about a baggage claim forum in case somebody looses their grip on the latest bs they can go there and get a new valise on life.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: apoppin

Sure .. i'll accept your criticism even though Moonie invites me and never hesitates to fire back .. for years; and i explain personal things that i am asked about - all of which is "forum history"

ok, i will stop even POSTING to You or moonbeam - IF you stop following Me around and never address a post of mine ever again - by name or by inference
rose.gif

deal? - you answer by NOT replying

i promise - if you never bring it up or address me - ever again; neither will i address you or MB
[if he agrees]

if not - butt out; it is none of your business
- i never said i "created" P&N; i said, i suggested P&N just to get annoying a$$holes that butt into other peoples business OUT of OT; i see it worked and they are in P&N

Just DON'T reply to me anymore - starting now!

You need to remember that Moonie is like Obama - all talk, BS and ZERO substance - full of "vision" and he will probably reply with a "clever answer" because Moonie cannot reply to the SUBSTANCE of my posts - even though he is way smarter than you ever will hope to be

i just called Moonie a Big Fake .. you idol is like Obama ..
Moonie is -

All sound and fury, signifying nothing

it is hard not to follow him - but now everyone is aware of his BS and his "wisdom" is fake and anyone can find it with a simple Internet search - he wouldn't know his heart if it was handed to him and he is more blind than any silly Layla seeker .. she is a Whore

so go follow him - i won't anymore - if that is his will

I don't care if you spout off stupid ideas, but you make the threads difficult to read and it's annoying. Simply not replying to you won't stop you from crapping all over threads unfortunately.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
I love your posts just as much as you do mine, eskimospy

i would say the feeling is "mutual" and i that find it really hard to disguise my contempt for your thoughtless posts - but i will try to fake it for what little harmony that is left here

rose.gif

yours truly

Golden Member
Aug 19, 2006
i heard if obama's becomes president the first things he's gonna do is paint the whitehouse half black..

seriously, tho, i personally, as a brit, would think having obama as POTUS could possibly be the greatest thing in us politics ever, maybe even the world

we can dream...