Americas first black president to be a lame duck.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
What a total and complete disappointment that Americas first black president is probably going to be a lame duck.
Why couldn't it have been Colin Powell? Sure Powell made some mistakes but at least he is a man of Honesty, integrity and character and admits his mistakes.
With Powell what you see is what you get. Barack Obama is a lawyer who knows very little about what's going on in the world and I doubt he has the strength of character or wisdom to stand up to and out think the forces that be in Washington.
The man is obviously in it to satisfy his ambition.
Barack Obama will continue the war and the dollar will continue to depreciate.
What a shame that what should be a wonderful occasion for America in its first true minority president will go down the tubes because Americans continue to elect the "good'ol American boys".

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Perry404
What a total and complete disappointment that Americas first black president is probably going to be a lame duck.
Why couldn't it have been Colin Powell? Sure Powell made some mistakes but at least he is a man of Honesty, integrity and character and admits his mistakes.
With Powell what you see is what you get. Barack Obama is a lawyer who knows very little about what's going on in the world and I doubt he has the strength of character or wisdom to stand up to and out think the forces that be in Washington.
What a shame that what should be a wonderful occasion for America in its first true minority president will go down the tubes because Americans continue to elect the "good'ol American boys".

Mannnn, are you Paulbots going to start getting all "emo" on us now? I don't know if there's much worse than a depressed Paulbot... :roll:

/tissue

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: palehorse74

Mannnn, are you Paulbots going to start getting all "emo" on us now? I don't know if there's much worse than a depressed Paulbot... :roll:

/tissue

That's "Ron Paul Zombie" now remember?

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
I highly doubt Obama wins. This mess with Wright has really hurt his campaign. There are even polls that show Hillary closing in NC of all places.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
I highly doubt Obama wins. This mess with Wright has really hurt his campaign. There are even polls that show Hillary closing in NC of all places.

agreed, obama just has too much baggage at this point

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Wright will be old news by November.

And for him to be a lame duck, the GOP would need to take back Congress this fall (not going to happen).

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Obama's got tooooooo muchhhhhhh fucken bagage, man. It goes up to here and that's a realllllllllllllllllllllllllll lot, you can believe it. Toooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh fucken baggage.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
You know, its funny that so many here have been, for years, bitching nonstop about the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act, and really about just the total dishonesty in this administration. And rightfully so.

And yet, here we are, close to Nov '08, and so many are ready to vote for someone who voted for the war in Iraq, voted for the Patriot Act, and who is a proven liar.

Just disgusting really. Whether its because of fear, party over principal, or whatever, it's truly just disgusting.

And most of you all are much more informed than the rest of the American Idol-watching zombies out there. And that just makes it even worse.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
I think pretty much everything I said in the OP can be said for our first woman president as well.
At any rate... it's too close to tell between Barack & Hillary and I believe their governments would look almost identical.
of course Obama would be the first to "officially" tax Americans and give our money to the rest of the world.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Wright will be old news by November.

And for him to be a lame duck, the GOP would need to take back Congress this fall (not going to happen).

Bulllllll shit, he'sssssss got toooooo much fucken baggage. Just you look at how muchhhhhhhh fucken baggage he's got.....

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: bamacre
You know, its funny that so many here have been, for years, bitching nonstop about the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act, and really about just the total dishonesty in this administration. And rightfully so.

And yet, here we are, close to Nov '08, and so many are ready to vote for someone who voted for the war in Iraq, voted for the Patriot Act, and who is a proven liar.

Just disgusting really. Whether its because of fear, party over principal, or whatever, it's truly just disgusting.

And most of you all are much more informed than the rest of the American Idol-watching zombies out there. And that just makes it even worse.

QFT

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
He'ssssss gonna give our fucken money away to fucken foreigners,,,,,, can you believe that. That's some fucken baggage, man, some nasty fucken baggage. Fuck I drooled on my cock.

RY62

Mar 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Everybody is a worthless shit like me and I'm going to eat some worms.

Mmmmm...try 'em deep fried with a splash of Tobasco

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
He'ssssss gonna give our fucken money away to fucken foreigners,,,,,, can you believe that. That's some fucken baggage, man, some nasty fucken baggage. Fuck I drooled on my cock.

BTW I was referring to the international poor tax.
Unfortunately for you that does not include the clinically insane.:D

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Obama's got a suitcase full of Idol-watching zombies out there, way way out there, and they're fucken scary. Tooooo much fucken baggage you hear me!

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Oh no, the first black President has already failed before he can even be elected. Same with the first female President. And since McCain is inane, the white male has failed.

I for one am willing to accept the first green man from Mars. Bring forth the hope inheritance hope in UFO's. Meanwhile, beam me up Scottie, no intelligent life down here.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Lemon law
I for one am willing to accept the first green man from Mars. Bring forth the hope inheritance hope in UFO's. Meanwhile, beam me up Scottie, no intelligent life down here.

Perhaps?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

You people are insane. I think it might be out of boredom or something, but the slightest political development happens and everyone acts like it's just going to TOTALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING. I'll give you a hint: It won't.

Read up on his actions dealing with the patriot act, read up on his stance on the war. You will see that you're wrong on both of these counts. Also, please read up on the international poor measure that Obama voted for. After you do that you will realize that you are wrong on that too.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: eskimospy

You people are insane. I think it might be out of boredom or something, but the slightest political development happens and everyone acts like it's just going to TOTALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING. I'll give you a hint: It won't.

Read up on his actions dealing with the patriot act, read up on his stance on the war. You will see that you're wrong on both of these counts. Also, please read up on the international poor measure that Obama voted for. After you do that you will realize that you are wrong on that too.

Why should they bother reading up on it? They'd rather whine about 95% of the country being too stupid to realize Ron Paul is God... :roll:

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
Everybody is a worthless shit like me and I'm going to eat some worms.

nobody likes me everybody hates me... Man I want to roast marshmallows now :)

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: palehorse74
Originally posted by: eskimospy

Why should they bother reading up on it? They'd rather whine about 95% of the country being too stupid to realize Ron Paul is God... :roll:

And you're voting for McCain because you think he's God?