• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Americas first black president to be a lame duck.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

yours truly

Golden Member
Aug 19, 2006
1,026
1
81
Originally posted by: apoppin
You are hopeless



[74]

goodnight .. 1 am

yeah i know, thats the same thing HardOCP told me before i got banned..

goodnight & god bless..
 

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
66,969
3,757
126
Originally posted by: apoppin
Originally posted by: eskimospy


Will you please stop following Moonbeam around crapping all over threads? Considering how you created P&N and all, maybe you should create an 'annoying metaphysics' forum.
Sure .. i'll accept your criticism even though Moonie invites me and never hesitates to fire back .. for years; and i explain personal things that i am asked about - all of which is "forum history"

ok, i will stop even POSTING to You or moonbeam - IF you stop following Me around and never address a post of mine ever again - by name or by inference


deal? - you answer by NOT replying

i promise - if you never bring it up or address me - ever again; neither will i address you or MB
[if he agrees]

if not - butt out; it is none of your business
- i never said i "created" P&N; i said, i suggested P&N just to get annoying a$$holes that butt into other peoples business OUT of OT; i see it worked and they are in P&N

Just DON'T reply to me anymore - starting now!

You need to remember that Moonie is like Obama - all talk, BS and ZERO substance - full of "vision" and he will probably reply with a "clever answer" because Moonie cannot reply to the SUBSTANCE of my posts - even though he is way smarter than you ever will hope to be

i just called Moonie a Big Fake .. you idol is like Obama ..
Moonie is -

All sound and fury, signifying nothing
it is hard not to follow him - but now everyone is aware of his BS and his "wisdom" is fake and anyone can find it with a simple Internet search - he wouldn't know his heart if it was handed to him and he is more blind than any silly Layla seeker .. she is a Whore

so go follow him - i won't anymore - if that is his will
Agree? Are you kidding. Hell no. You're like a free plate of spaghetti in the face every morning, what foods these morsels be, or the Forth of July every day. I should pay you for your handiwork. And I'll reply to the SUBSTANCE just as soon as I find any and not, of course, that the fault lies with you.
 

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
70,214
2
0
Why couldn't it have been Colin Powell? Sure Powell made some mistakes but at least he is a man of Honesty, integrity and character and admits his mistakes.
WHAT THE HELL. Have you been paying any attention at all? I'm just going to not even read the rest of your post.
 
Oct 27, 2007
17,019
1
0
Originally posted by: eskimospy
I don't care if you spout off stupid ideas, but you make the threads difficult to read and it's annoying. Simply not replying to you won't stop you from crapping all over threads unfortunately.

I can't tell if you're talking about apoppin or Moonbeam's moronic drivel lately.
 

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
12,501
1
81
Originally posted by: Perry404
What a total and complete disappointment that Americas first black president is probably going to be a lame duck.
Why couldn't it have been Colin Powell? Sure Powell made some mistakes but at least he is a man of Honesty, integrity and character and admits his mistakes.
With Powell what you see is what you get. Barack Obama is a lawyer who knows very little about what's going on in the world and I doubt he has the strength of character or wisdom to stand up to and out think the forces that be in Washington.
The man is obviously in it to satisfy his ambition.
Barack Obama will continue the war and the dollar will continue to depreciate.
What a shame that what should be a wonderful occasion for America in its first true minority president will go down the tubes because Americans continue to elect the "good'ol American boys".
The last poll I have seen said that 81% of the people polled think that the US is headed in the wrong direction. If this number translates into or predicts a shift away from GWB's policies in November, I doubt that whoever will be president will be a lameduck straight out of the box.

On what information do you base your evaluation of Mr Obama?
 

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
34,902
0
0
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: hopeless74
Originally posted by: apoppin
You are hopeless



[74]

goodnight .. 1 am

yeah i know, thats the same thing HardOCP told me before i got banned..

goodnight & god bless..


evidently you crossed Kyle B .. my old buddy .. :p


he doesn't take kindly to dissent like i do - i revel in it
==========

Agree? Are you kidding. Hell no. You're like a free plate of spaghetti in the face every morning, what foods these morsels be, or the Forth of July every day. I should pay you for your handiwork. And I'll reply to the SUBSTANCE just as soon as I find any and not, of course, that the fault lies with you.
You are still clueless and are too wrapped up in self hate and stuck in a dead-end in you hateful religion to find any substance as you prefer the lie.
And the free spaghetti is obviously splattered all over your own face. May i remind you what your own Teacher had to say specifically to you:
Hypocrite! Extract first the RAFTER from your OWN eye and then you may see clearly to extract the STRAW from your neighbor's eye
you condemn yourself, hypocrite
 

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
11,547
0
76
OK Apoppin, you and your roses are beginning to annoy me... please chill out with the almost unreadable posts.
 

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
4,358
0
71
Originally posted by: Siddhartha
Originally posted by: Perry404
What a total and complete disappointment that Americas first black president is probably going to be a lame duck.
Why couldn't it have been Colin Powell? Sure Powell made some mistakes but at least he is a man of Honesty, integrity and character and admits his mistakes.
With Powell what you see is what you get. Barack Obama is a lawyer who knows very little about what's going on in the world and I doubt he has the strength of character or wisdom to stand up to and out think the forces that be in Washington.
The man is obviously in it to satisfy his ambition.
Barack Obama will continue the war and the dollar will continue to depreciate.
What a shame that what should be a wonderful occasion for America in its first true minority president will go down the tubes because Americans continue to elect the "good'ol American boys".
The last poll I have seen said that 81% of the people polled think that the US is headed in the wrong direction. If this number translates into or predicts a shift away from GWB's policies in November, I doubt that whoever will be president will be a lameduck straight out of the box.

On what information do you base your evaluation of Mr Obama?
His voting record. It disputes the very words that come out of his mouth. Translation? He's just another politician saying what people want to hear and not backing his words up with action. You can argue this or that but the man has voted to provide hundreds of billions of dollars for an unjust war that the congress did not ok because it shuffed off its war powers onto the president. Now like every other democrat in Washington he blames the war on the Bush administration when in fact the entire congress bares the responsibility.
 

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
71,826
21,999
136
Originally posted by: Perry404


His voting record. It disputes the very words that come out of his mouth. Translation? He's just another politician saying what people want to hear and not backing his words up with action. You can argue this or that but the man has voted to provide hundreds of billions of dollars for an unjust war that the congress did not ok because it shuffed off its war powers onto the president. Now like every other democrat in Washington he blames the war on the Bush administration when in fact the entire congress bares the responsibility.
Have you given up on the Patriot Act business then? If so, now we can talk about the war. As has been mentioned tons of times before, simply not voting for any more funding is incredibly irresponsible, particularly when there is a point in the not too distant future when you can get exactly what is right. If you cannot end the war on terms that are decent, then voting to fund troops for a mission you disagree with is the responsible and adult thing to do. I guess he could have made a bunch of pointless and symbolic 'no' votes, but I fail to see why that matters. He has done what is far more important, which is agitate and push for the US public to change the balance of power in Washington so it can be legitimately ended.

 

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
66,969
3,757
126
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Originally posted by: eskimospy
I don't care if you spout off stupid ideas, but you make the threads difficult to read and it's annoying. Simply not replying to you won't stop you from crapping all over threads unfortunately.

I can't tell if you're talking about apoppin or Moonbeam's moronic drivel lately.
See what I mean? What's not to like about apoppin compared to some stupendous ass like this. My drivel no no more moronic now than it's ever been.
 

ranmaniac

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
1,940
0
76
All of the candidates are influenced and controlled by the elites, the question is which is the lesser evil?

Barrack Obama is backed by Zbigniew Brzenzski (former national security advisor to Jimmy Carter, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission) and George Soros. Brzenzski was the one who helped found the Afghan mujahideen, and help give rise to radical jihadist in Afghanistan and Pakistan (precursor to the Taliban). His daughter is a reporter for MSNBC (which explains the apparent bias toward Obama).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Hillary Clinton is backed by the Bilderburg Group (elites who support a global government/new world order)

John McCain is backed by Henry Kissinger (the ultimate neocon)
 

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
4,358
0
71
Originally posted by: eskimospy
Originally posted by: Perry404


His voting record. It disputes the very words that come out of his mouth. Translation? He's just another politician saying what people want to hear and not backing his words up with action. You can argue this or that but the man has voted to provide hundreds of billions of dollars for an unjust war that the congress did not ok because it shuffed off its war powers onto the president. Now like every other democrat in Washington he blames the war on the Bush administration when in fact the entire congress bares the responsibility.
Have you given up on the Patriot Act business then? If so, now we can talk about the war. As has been mentioned tons of times before, simply not voting for any more funding is incredibly irresponsible, particularly when there is a point in the not too distant future when you can get exactly what is right. If you cannot end the war on terms that are decent, then voting to fund troops for a mission you disagree with is the responsible and adult thing to do. I guess he could have made a bunch of pointless and symbolic 'no' votes, but I fail to see why that matters. He has done what is far more important, which is agitate and push for the US public to change the balance of power in Washington so it can be legitimately ended.
If you stop the funding the war will stop I assure you.
As I said He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
It's all very convenient.
 

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
71,826
21,999
136
Originally posted by: Perry404

If you stop the funding the war will stop I assure you.
As I said He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
It's all very convenient.
Yes, but stopping funding is a ridiculous way to stop the war that would be again, incredibly irresponsible for all involved. I'm glad Obama is adult enough to see that.
 

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
11,547
0
76
Originally posted by: eskimospy
Originally posted by: Perry404

If you stop the funding the war will stop I assure you.
As I said He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
It's all very convenient.
Yes, but stopping funding is a ridiculous way to stop the war that would be again, incredibly irresponsible for all involved. I'm glad Obama is adult enough to see that.
:thumbsup:
 

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
66,969
3,757
126
Originally posted by: eskimospy
Originally posted by: Perry404

If you stop the funding the war will stop I assure you.
As I said He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
It's all very convenient.
Yes, but stopping funding is a ridiculous way to stop the war that would be again, incredibly irresponsible for all involved. I'm glad Obama is adult enough to see that.
Yup, there are no clean solutions once you create disaster.
 

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
4,358
0
71
Originally posted by: eskimospy
Originally posted by: Perry404

If you stop the funding the war will stop I assure you.
As I said He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
It's all very convenient.
Yes, but stopping funding is a ridiculous way to stop the war that would be again, incredibly irresponsible for all involved. I'm glad Obama is adult enough to see that.

That's a copout and is totally illogical.
Hundreds of thousands of people have died in Iraq from this war.
Is this not irresponsible and how is it on the same level as forcing the president to bring the troops home?
There is no comparison between the two.
There is plenty of money to begin the journey home immediately.
Start now and we could have them all home within a year.
This is the copout they will use for another five years to keep us in the war while be add to our permanent military bases.
 

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
13,926
18
81
Originally posted by: Perry404
There is plenty of money to begin the journey home immediately.
Start now and we could have them all home within a year.
Great, when does W give the order?

 

MonkeyK

Golden Member
May 27, 2001
1,396
8
81
Originally posted by: ranmaniac
All of the candidates are influenced and controlled by the elites, the question is which is the lesser evil?

Barrack Obama is backed by Zbigniew Brzenzski (former national security advisor to Jimmy Carter, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission) and George Soros. Brzenzski was the one who helped found the Afghan mujahideen, and help give rise to radical jihadist in Afghanistan and Pakistan (precursor to the Taliban). His daughter is a reporter for MSNBC (which explains the apparent bias toward Obama).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Hillary Clinton is backed by the Bilderburg Group (elites who support a global government/new world order)

John McCain is backed by Henry Kissinger (the ultimate neocon)
Yes but who are The Bavarian Illuminati, The Discordian Society, The UFOs, The Servants of Cthulhu, The Bermuda Triangle, and The Gnomes of Zürich backing?
 

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
20,565
1,051
126
I've read this thread, and now my eyes are bleeding.

OP, go back to Ron Paul, you know nothing of Obama.

Apoppin, sorry but Hillary = fail this time 'round. The good/bad news is that Obama will be weakened from this long charade, leading to a McCain 1-term presidency. It's not all bad, though, as the economy is likely to completely self-destruct. Republicans can kiss the White House goodbye for about a quarter century if McCain is at the helm and the Great Depression 2 hits. That's pretty likely if we keep hemorrhaging cash abroad in shitholes like Iraq.
 

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
4,358
0
71
Originally posted by: sirjonk
Originally posted by: Perry404
There is plenty of money to begin the journey home immediately.
Start now and we could have them all home within a year.
Great, when does W give the order?
As soon as the congress fesses up to the fact that it neglected its duties and forces the presidents hand.
 

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
13,926
18
81
Originally posted by: Perry404
Originally posted by: sirjonk
Originally posted by: Perry404
There is plenty of money to begin the journey home immediately.
Start now and we could have them all home within a year.
Great, when does W give the order?
As soon as the congress fesses up to the fact that it neglected its duties and forces the presidents hand.
Has the president caved in once to any demand congress has made yet? He has instructed his staff to ignore congressional subpoenas. He has zero regard for FISA. He's vetoed bills passed with bi-partisan support. He's submitted for approval a SC Justice who was confirmed with the lowest number of votes ever, after first submitting his personal lawyer. He commutes the sentence of the first and only person in his administration of ghouls who has been charged, convicted and sentenced to anything.

W. Doesn't. Give. A. Flying. F.

All we'd be doing is possibly putting our troops in even more danger.
 

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
34,902
0
0
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: palehorse74
Originally posted by: apoppin
just leave out the roses?
:confused:

OK :p
Thank you. ;)
OK, it is in my sig now

thanks for the suggestion
:thumbsup:

it is SO easy to ignore now
- even my posts are

See what I mean? What's not to like about apoppin compared to some stupendous ass like this. My drivel no no more moronic now than it's ever been.
Exactly .. n0w you guys know *why* i am back

P&N is really a Circus and NOW you have another freaking insane clown
- OK .. you want more TRUTH?

P&N is really a posting Hell and i helped create it so you could NEVER leave .. you are inside/outside a Klein's bottle
.. and now you know the dimensions of it .. as big as your mind

It's retty confining for most of you ,, and Moonbeam offers "religious enlightenment" as your Jail cell - complete with self-flagellation torture instruments, a closed mind, lots of self-hate and bigotry - coupled with an insane desire to have others experience their self-created misery as he prosoletizes for some new convert that will become ten times worse than they were before he converted them!
- as moonbean himself - years ago he was "normal" - now he is nuts and thinks you are instead because you do not worship at the same dogma-dump he does.


On the OTHER hand ..


me?!?, i'd offer insanity, chaos, sex [lots of good clean consenting adult sex], freedom to choose and personal WILL - as long as you realize there is a balance with "other wills" that intersect with yours and there are consequences for your actions

Thanks for the welcome back, i feel right at home again.

OOops .. almost forgot

American first black president will not be elected in '08
- not 2008 CE

apopin, your trolling in P&N stops here. You are hereby banned for one month from posting in P&N. Should you post here during the next month, that will turn into a general one month ban.

Perknose
AnandTech Moderator
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY