american spy caught red handed in area where tsarneav was from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vega

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
My wife and I paid over $30,000.00 in US Federal Tax in 2012. Nice to see this is where it's going.

This country is fucked.

JimKiler

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2002
If I reply to the email in the letter, can I get paid by the CIA? Of course i am not willing to leave the US and therefore my spying would be on my own country, but its worth a shot, right?

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Found on Fogle? The CIA letter

Dear friend,

We are ready to offer you $100,000 to discuss your experience, expertise and co-operation. The reward may be much greater if you are willing to answer specific questions. In addition to that, we can offer up to $1m a year for long-term co-operation, with extra bonuses if we receive some helpful information.

To get back with us, please go to an internet café, or a coffee shop that has Wi-Fi, and open a new Gmail account which you will use exclusively to contact us. As you register, do not provide any personal info that can help identify you or your new account.

Once you register this new account, use it to send a message to unbacggdA@gmail.com. In exactly one week, check this mailbox for a response from us.

Thank you for reading this letter. We look forward to working with you in the nearest future.

Your friends.

the CIA should bring him back and torture him for being a moron

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
the CIA should bring him back and torture him for being a moron

Instead of thi guy get someone like the Russians had to spy on us. Remember Anna Chapman? Hot red-head got real close to Obama cabinet members.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Clandestine operatives have really started getting lazy since the rise of the net and social media. The ring of Russian spies we caught recently for example. This case is really no different.

Edit: Homer beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.