American children are using Trump's words to bully classmates, report finds

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
How many times have we heard the excuses for Trump that they are just words and it doesn't matter. Take 1. I've said many times tone is set at the top

This needs to be turned into a campaign commercial and target especially suburban mothers. That group has been abandoning the Republican Party. We need to accelerate that process.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Bullying it's hard, I'm glad that there's a centralized playbook to follow now.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
The WaPo story also talks about the adults in schools who are doing it too. Terrible people are lurking everywhere and this presidency has just made them comfortable enough to come out and be who they are.

Edit: In before the BOTHSIDES LEFTY BEAT UP A KID IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I remember this one. Bunch of punk ass white kids taunting minority students

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
yep I saw this in the news and I'm glad everyone a) was appalled b) stood up for the man, his family, and children

Agreed; and I really loved his "'who, me?" gestures after the crowed gasped in shock and disgust. Like that's a normal thing to say to another human being..

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If you listen to Trumptards, Dear Leader has nothing to do with this. Yes kids can be shits but they are being encouraged to be racists dirtbags just like Donnie.

Nov 29, 2006
Its kind of a catch-22 with the racist, bigots, Trumptards. On the one hand its nice to see who they are as the come out of the woodwork and can be dealt with. On the other hand i wish they would just go away and crawl back in their racist bubbles. If only we could legally shoot them on site....

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Its funny.

My FIL once said to me "The President of the United States is the moral core of this country, sullying that status is inexcusable".

Of course, he was talking about Bill Clinton when he said that. He voted for Trump and just sort of half mutters things about "not thrilled about his [sic] twits" if reminded of his prior stance before diving into full blown deep state conspiracy land.

I'm not sure I agree with his original premise: the President is more a reflection of the moral core of the country, not the other way around. I was a brown kid in a very white Orange County, CA. This isn't new, its a rot that eats at the heart of this country and it goes away for just long enough for everyone to forget that the infection is still there, just dormant.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Its kind of a catch-22 with the racist, bigots, Trumptards. On the one hand its nice to see who they are as the come out of the woodwork and can be dealt with. On the other hand i wish they would just go away and crawl back in their racist bubbles. If only we could legally shoot them on site....

So you are advocating murder as a solution...

Got it! ;)

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You so hilarious when you get morally indignant.

You are so cute when you are guessing and supposing how I feel. You have no idea, at all.

I'm not morally indignant at all, not in the least.

I'm just pointing out the violent ideas on the left that are always being accused of the right.

If I had said that you would be all over it like a monkey on a cupcake.
:D

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You are so cute when you are guessing and supposing how I feel. You have no idea, at all.

I'm not morally indignant at all, not in the least.

I'm just pointing out the violent ideas on the left that are always being accused of the right.

If I had said that you would be all over it like a monkey on a cupcake.
:D

The very ideas that the right acts on twice as often.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Seems pcgeek is perfectly happy voting for people who will perpetuate violence against others, you know the topic of the thread.