- Nov 10, 2007
- Support for F1 2022™
- Performance drop may be experienced while playing Fortnite™ with Multithreaded Rendering and DirectX® 11 API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Overwatch™ with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Higher than expected CPU usage when Instant Replay is enabled on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
- Fan Tuning option may be missing on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 590.
- Lower than expected Folding@home™ compute performance with OpenCL™ API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800.
- Hitman 3™ may freeze when rapidly switching between windows in Fullscreen Exclusive mode.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty®: Warzone™ on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
The AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.6.1 installation package contains the following:
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.6.1 Driver Version 22.10.23.01 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.21023.1015).