- Nov 10, 2007
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.5.1 Highlights
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6950 XT Graphics
- Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Performance drop may be experienced while playing Fortnite with Multithreaded Rendering and DirectX® 11 API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon® RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Display may flicker black during video playback plus gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
The AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.5.1 installation package contains the following:
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.5.1 Driver Version 22.214.171.124 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.15021.11005).