- Nov 10, 2007
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.4.2 Highlights
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt™.
- Display mode of 4K 120Hz may be missing on some FreeSync™ displays using some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Display may flicker black while switching tabs between video playback and gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
The AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.4.2 installation package contains the following:
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.4.2 Driver Version 21.50.21.07 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.15021.7000).