- Feb 8, 2002
- Support for:
- Call of Duty®: Warzone 2.0
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales™
- World Of Warships prediction lines may be missing on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- When Radeon™ Anti-Lag is enabled, a beep can be heard when pressing the shift + back key.
- OpenGL applications using MSAA may see visual corruption.
- Higher than expected idle VRAM clock using multi-monitor setups on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Selected objects may be missing in Edificius™.
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
The AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.1 installation package contains the following:
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.1 Driver Version 22.20.29.07 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 31.0.12029.7019).