Amazon GiftCertificates

vadimr

May 27, 2000
Here I found this list, I think they all worked, I used one of them which I didn't post here.

---

I deleted the rest of them. What part of NO COUPON NUMBERS do you not understand?

If, as Fritoz says, they are referral codes, what part of NO REFERRALS do you not understand?

AnandTech Moderator

pkchu

Mar 30, 2000
can someone please explain to me why these shouldn't be posted?? Thanks!

CrazyJake

Jun 11, 2000
A few months back a bunch of people including myself took advantage of codes being posted 24 hours a day. Anandtech was threatened with a lawsuit and so since that fateful day we have not been allowed to post coupon codes...On occasion we can post promo codes if you ask the Mods...but coupon codes are usually deleted immediately and the user posting these is warned. That's what the deal is.

Fritoz

Dec 17, 1999
These aren't exactly coupon codes, they're referral codes... Which means the dude who posts them gets $5 everytime someone uses them. And, as we all know, referalls at AnandTech = VERBOTEN! ;)

RaidMan

Feb 11, 2000
WTF!!! This is just proof that the rules apply to some people and not others!!! Hello.. hello... hello... is anybody out there... just nod if you can hear me... is there anyone home?

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
They look just like the coupon and G.C. codes Amazon sends out now. If they are, then they are all one time use, so nobody could abuse them. Amazon got wise a couple of months ago, and made it so only the people who they want to use them can.