Amazon: Deus Ex:HR - $6.99, Augmented Ed. - $7.99, Dungeon Siege 3 - $4.99

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Thanks, I grabbed Deus Ex. Dungeon Siege 3 seemed like too much of a console port from the demo I played, but that was around the time it came out. Has it been "fixed" in any way?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Thanks, I grabbed Deus Ex. Dungeon Siege 3 seemed like too much of a console port from the demo I played, but that was around the time it came out. Has it been "fixed" in any way?

Nope. It feels like a lame console action RPG, in other words an action game with stats. And the controls are too clunky for fun action.
They ruined the franchise. Wish Microsoft had kept it.

Nox51

Jul 4, 2009
Oh come on US only? You download it, not ship it! It's like we're connecting to a different internet here or something.

How annoying.

Brownman2

Apr 30, 2012
At first I really disliked the controls and chalked it up to a very clunky console port, but found with a little more time to adjust how I moved with the games cover system opposed to shooters like CS or BF3 that it was pretty smooth. The movement is much smoother for me in HR than it is in ME3. I think the game is best described as combination of Arkham City and ME3 where there are many different pathways and strategies available to complete each obj but also with the cover system shooting of ME3.

I got it on sale for $15 and thought it was definitely worth it.

Snock514

Golden Member
Jul 20, 2009
I bought Dungeon Siege 3 and it works 100% on steam if anyone was worried.

Aug 11, 2008
I bought Dungeon Siege 3 and it works 100% on steam if anyone was worried.

I bought it too. It is better than I thought from the demo, but gets repetitive after a while and the world seems really small after playing Skyrim. I also dont like the camera much. Seems to pan when I dont want it too, and can never see far enough ahead. But is worth it to me for 5.00.