[Amazon] Darksiders Franchise $13,19

Whirlwind

Nov 4, 2006
would this happen to be steamworks game?

Never mind, I just checked and it is.

I am looking for a few games as gifts for my son.

I think he may like this, but not positive....what games would this be most like.

Sorry, last question and I wont jack the thread....thanks.

Last edited:

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
I GUESS SO, it doesnt say but there is a comment that says:

P.D: All of the above can be activated through Steam.

im pretty sure that it does though

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
I think he may like this, but not positive....what games would this be most like.

check in amazon, the holiday sale is on... a lot LOT of games are on sale right now... you may find a more suitable one if you dont know about this deal

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001

Sorry, last question and I wont jack the thread....thanks.

Darksiders 2 is a lot like Zelda where you explore a world and do lots of dungeons with puzzles. The puzzles make use of your unique ablities and weapons/items to advance in them. The combat is a watered down version of God of War basically.

Darksiders 2 was one of my fav games this year and I highly recommend it. My first play through doing like 90% of the side quests and gathering most of the collectibles put me at almost 39 hours play time and that was before all the DLC dungeons came out. I'm planning to do a NG+ and doing it all again soon.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
Darksiders 2 is a lot like Zelda where you explore a world and do lots of dungeons with puzzles. The puzzles make use of your unique ablities and weapons/items to advance in them. The combat is a watered down version of God of War basically.

Darksiders 2 was one of my fav games this year and I highly recommend it. My first play through doing like 90% of the side quests and gathering most of the collectibles put me at almost 39 hours play time and that was before all the DLC dungeons came out. I'm planning to do a NG+ and doing it all again soon.

did you finish the crucible?

M0rphz0r

Jan 3, 2012
Game Downloads are only available to US customers
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Waaah! We European players are getting shafted again. Well, gonna wait for it to show up as a daily deal on Steam then.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
Morph... as far as i know amazon doesnt really care about digital downloads... place a US address in your amazon accoutn and you can buy it...

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
For some reason I read "Darksiders 2" as "The Darkness II." Then I thought, "Wow, I don't remember The Darkness II having that much DLC."

I'm tired.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Wow this is an awesome deal. Definitely picking it up. Thanks op!

By the way, I'm not interested in Darksiders 1 or playing online. Can I play DS II on my computer, but give first game and the season pass to my friend to use?

Last edited:

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
Wow this is an awesome deal. Definitely picking it up. Thanks op!

By the way, I'm not interested in Darksiders 1 or playing online. Can I play DS II on my computer, but give first game and the season pass to my friend to use?

yes...it gives you different keys for ds1, ds2 y and a key for every dlc too and for the season pass too

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
I bought it. But maybe I'm slow or something this morning. How do I get steam keys?

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I bought it. But maybe I'm slow or something this morning. How do I get steam keys?

On Amazon's main page, go to the "Your Account" tab, and click on "My Games & Software Library". Your digital downloads will be in there. There's a button you click to receive keys.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
On Amazon's main page, go to the "Your Account" tab, and click on "My Games & Software Library". Your digital downloads will be in there. There's a button you click to receive keys.

They were not there, I refreshed the page and there was the button!

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Bump to say it's at this price again but now you can use your $5 credit if you bought anything during the Winter Sale. At $8.19 I can't imagine it gets much lower.

Oct 16, 1999
At this price does that really matter? I already had the first too and would have passed right over DSII had I not enjoyed it so much. Also, all of THQ's franchises are being auctioned off on 1/22, so now's probably the time to buy. Also also, if you activate the season pass first you don't have to use your Abyssal Forge key since it's already included in that.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
$13 is definitely a good price for Darksiders II + DLC. Having Darksiders 1 in there is just a bonus.

poohbear

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2003
lol darksiders 1 has been bundled with so many games i must've bought it 4-5 times by now!!! anyways great deal and bought it!

The season pass DLC is basically all the individual DLCs together, right? I can just use that serial key instead of each individual DLC yea?