Amazon Aerial Distribution Center

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
That IS a cool concept though. Drone laws would never allow that though, then again corporations tend to be excepted by most laws so maybe they could do it.

Probably not that practical though, the time it would take for that blimp to go 1000km+ to the cities that are further than the distribution centre you may as well just send it packages on a regular truck lol. What could maybe be more practical is have trucks with drones so they drive to each area then drones take off and come back as needed to deliver to houses.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
That IS a cool concept though. Drone laws would never allow that though, then again corporations tend to be excepted by most laws so maybe they could do it.

Probably not that practical though, the time it would take for that blimp to go 1000km+ to the cities that are further than the distribution centre you may as well just send it packages on a regular truck lol. What could maybe be more practical is have trucks with drones so they drive to each area then drones take off and come back as needed to deliver to houses.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Kinda reminds me of Independence Day, when the big mothership started shitting out all those little alien fighter craft, lol.

... then again corporations tend to be excepted by most laws so maybe they could do it.
LMAO. Dude you have some of the most absurd, out-of-reality opinions I read here. o_O

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
This reminds me of the Protoss carriers from Blizzard's Starcraft.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
I'd see it as a challenge to figure out all the different ways to bring down drones. :mask: