AMAZING VIDEO! These guys have some balls...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: timosyy
Imagine the pedestrians walking around new york at night ...

"omgwtfterrorist!"

"whats up guys. I came from the sky"

*shifty eyes*

lol

Darkstar757

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
WOW

Thanks for that vid

That really woke me up this morning.

I cant believe that last jump in New York.

Wow makes you really value life. It also made me realize how far and daring humans can be

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: digitalsnare
what song is that playing that starts around 6 minutes???

Confirmed "Apocalyptica - Nothing Else Matters" - Metallica Cover form the Album "Inquisition Symphony" Track # 4

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I get scared just watching this. I could never do that.

But I guess you build up to this kinda thing. Start with regular, relatively safe skydiving and eventually you probably get bored with that. This seems like the next logical step.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Yeah, that was awesome. That song is definitely Apocalyptica - Nothing Else Matters. It's funy cause halfway through the video, I turned on my speakers to see if there was any sound, and heard that song. Since I have it on my computer, I just assumed I had winamp playing, and looked around to try to pause it so I could hear the video. Then I got confused cause Winamp wasn't running! Man, that video gave me an adrenaline rush just watching it!

imported_waldo

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Originally posted by: digitalsnare
what song is that playing that starts around 6 minutes???

That is Metallica "Nothing Else Matters" performed by the London Symphony I believe

and that is some good stuff...probably next on my list...done a lot of sky diving and bungee jumping...I tihnk I should give base a try!

RichPLS

Nov 21, 2004
Some were, some weren't...

I am sure that NY jump onto Madison Ave was highly dangerous and illegal, but they are all for maximum thrill, and that just adds to it.

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000
OMG ..that's insane in Moscow at the 5:16 mark where he jumps between those cranes.
Looked like he barely missed that red I-Beam

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Wouldn't the jump in the city be the most dangerous due not only to the various obstacles upon which he might impale himself, but also due to the crosswinds between buildings?

Awesome video.

AntiEverything

Aug 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Descartes
Wouldn't the jump in the city be the most dangerous due not only to the various obstacles upon which he might impale himself, but also due to the crosswinds between buildings?

Perhaps. But if you've gotta go, go with a smile!