Amazing feats of gluttony...

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
lately ive been interested in doing crazy things.... such as:

-drinking a gallon of milk in an hour (a friend of mine did this in 28 minutes - without vomiting)

-eating six saltine crackers in a minute without drinking (ive done this twice, second time in about 52 seconds)

-a different friend ate almost 4 Q-doba burritos in an hour, but couldn't finish with about 3 or 4 bites left.

what other ideas can you give for me of crazy things to try?

Dec 28, 2001
Try to finish three frozen pizzas within one hour.

Oh, BTW, your'e an idiot, and I'm thinking your organs agree as well.

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
1 1/2 gallon Stagg Chili
10 minutes
Richard LeFevre

yuk : P

i coudl so beat that shrimp record : D, i <3 shrimp

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
Originally posted by: AzNmAnJLH
those crazy feats are too dull... not crazy at all

well im thinking more along the lines of things that you hear are impossible... (i.e. the milk thing) not things that would get me on glutton bowl

v3rrv3

Golden Member
May 26, 2002
That hot dog guy is this small asian guy. Watching him wolf those down is ridiculous. I saw him on Fox's "Glutton Bowl" :p

- Kevin

Originally posted by: wfbberzerker

-drinking a gallon of milk in an hour (a friend of mine did this in 28 minutes - without vomiting)

not possible. your friend is lying.

The body rejects that amount of lactose that is taken in all at once. The ONLY way one can do it is by using something that neutralizes the lactose, and that is cheating.

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
Originally posted by: FallenHero

The body rejects that amount of lactose that is taken in all at once. The ONLY way one can do it is by using something that neutralizes the lactose, and that is cheating.

its on video...

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
Originally posted by: M0oG0oGaiPan
You should go for that cow brain record.

++++++++++++++
Cow Brains
57 (17.7 pounds)
15 minutes
Takeru Kobayashi
++++++++++++++

no way, ive seen that guy in action, it's crazy how he can eat, and he only weighs like 170 too!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
yea, the guy is rail thin too. quite amazing:) the other competitors are these huge fat tall white and black men, and they somehow get 0wned by this kid every time:)

esun

Platinum Member
Nov 12, 2001
There is another way for it to exit the body quickly. Diarrhea. I don't technically know if that'd happen, though. Wouldn't want that on video certainly.

toekramp

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2001
i ate a pound and a half of bacon in one sitting (30 mins or so)...course i was constipated for the next 3 days

Originally posted by: FallenHero

its on video...

then he cheated. Everything I have ever heard or read says it cannot be done.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
i just know if i tried that i would probably explode from gas:) slightly lactose intolerant:p

dfi

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2001
10 bottles of tabasco in 3 minutes.

dfi

edit: you should do it, that is.

Konigin

Platinum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: chr6
60 hot dogs, 12 min. you can do it.

I've heard about that guy, though it says on the web page he's also eaten 17.7 pounds of Cow Brains in 15 minutes. Yuck!
He "trains" himself to eat large amounts of food, he's a skinny little guy.