Am i the only one who thought Trump would launch Nukes at Iran in response to their missile barrage at US bases in Iraq?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
This.

Regardless of him being a sociopath, he didn't become a billionaire by being mentally retarded. His IQ is at least at average regardless of what you want to tell yourself.
Trump is no Billionaire! Why do you think he doesn`t want his taxes open for all to see.....rofl...Billionaire...hahhahaahahahaaaaa

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
This.

Regardless of him being a sociopath, he didn't become a billionaire by being mentally retarded. His IQ is at least at average regardless of what you want to tell yourself.

Call me crazy, but I've met plenty of "average" intelligence people in my life. I do not want them in any position of power.
PS: he's not a billionaire, regardless of what you want to tell yourself.

Nov 8, 2012
Call me crazy, but I've met plenty of "average" intelligence people in my life. I do not want them in any position of power.
PS: he's not a billionaire, regardless of what you want to tell yourself.

Do you guys just keep telling yourself shit that you want to believe regardless of truth? You guys are seriously slurping up that alt-left koolaid and convincing yourself of whatever it is that you makes you feel better instead of what the truth is. Whatever - keep telling yourself whatever you want sugar tits.

Various news organizations have attempted to estimate Trump's wealth, including Forbes, which put it at about $3.1 billion as of 1 January 2020,[1] and Bloomberg, which offered an estimate of $3 billion in 2018.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Do you guys just keep telling yourself shit that you want to believe regardless of truth? You guys are seriously slurping up that alt-left koolaid and convincing yourself of whatever it is that you makes you feel better instead of what the truth is. Whatever - keep telling yourself whatever you want sugar tits.

While I agree he is most likely a billionaire I'm not at all sure why you think this is a mark of his intelligence. Again, reasonable estimates of his net worth and his inheritance indicate he could be equally wealthy or even wealthier had he just parked his money in an index fund and done nothing. If that is in fact the case him working his whole life only to lose money would indicate he was pretty stupid, haha.

I personally think whatever intelligence he once had is mostly irrelevant though. In his current situation through either various mental disorders, drug use, or encroaching dementia he's not able to effectively synthesize information, he stubbornly refuses to learn much of anything, is prone to believing insane conspiracy theories, has wild mood swings and makes rash judgments. Who cares what the inputs are, we can see the results.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

Meh - so I stand corrected. I'm fine with being wrong about his bank account. It is quite honestly, the least of my concerns/problems with Donald Trump both as a President and as a human being. That being said, he's still a low IQ moron. He's clearly suffering from some sort of mental and/or physical deterioration.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

I estimate I'm also a billionaire. I'd show you my taxes for proof, but I'm under audit.

However my proof is all the failed businesses and bankruptcies I've left behind. No one could lose as much money as I did without being super rich. That's a FACT son.

Reactions: cytg111

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Sure he is a billionaire in VTB money. And I WOULD LOVE to see the D take a surprise IQ test in realtime... Im 99% he’d come out average at best...Donald has intuition into people.. not the kind of smarts that translates into iq.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/24/politics/34-injuries-iran-missile-strike/index.html

While I didn't think he would launch nukes... I didn't think it was a zero percent chance because he's an unstable, overcompensating manbaby.

However, he's also a complete pussy (hence the constant overcompensation) and he would be far more likely to back down.

This injury report, and more importantly, his lying about it, is proof of his cowering and cowardice.

Frighteningly, he's also prone to overreaction after such displays of weakness.

His lies about the harm to our soldiers are not tenable and the possiblity of a later spectacle of an attack has actually gone up in my estimation.

We're in a dangerous place.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Sure he is a billionaire in VTB money. And I WOULD LOVE to see the D take a surprise IQ test in realtime... Im 99% he’d come out average at best...Donald has intuition into people.. not the kind of smarts that translates into iq.

It's an indefinable innate quality that all great con artists possess, being a great judge of bad character.

Reactions: cytg111

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
While I didn't think he would launch nukes... I didn't think it was a zero percent chance because he's an unstable, overcompensating manbaby.

However, he's also a complete pussy (hence the constant overcompensation) and he would be far more likely to back down.

This injury report, and more importantly, his lying about it, is proof of his cowering and cowardice.

Frighteningly, he's also prone to overreaction after such displays of weakness.

His lies about the harm to our soldiers are not tenable and the possiblity of a later spectacle of an attack has actually gone up in my estimation.

We're in a dangerous place.

To be fair, Trump probably just repeated what the military told him at the time. Everybody came out of their holes with no apparent injuries. OTOH, he deliberately provoked Iran into direct retaliation in killing Soleimani. And they did. Fate alone determined that nobody was killed.

If the Neocons keep pushing on Iran they will fight back at some point & there will be lots of blood, bet on that. They have to. Our current policy is an existential threat to their govt & their independence. And if the US insists on a war with Iran I'm sure our Iraqi friends want no part of it.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
He probably did, but was talked down, probably by his advisor Putin.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002