Am I lazy or deserving of a break

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
It would be McWise to get the free credits while the HS pays for them. I wish i would have done that. I wouldn't have a sh!tload of school McLoans.

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
just out of curiousity what are you taking at community college now? liberal arts courses? and what do you plan on majoring in when you get to the university in the fall?

Lorn

Banned
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: element
just out of curiousity what are you taking at community college now? liberal arts courses? and what do you plan on majoring in when you get to the university in the fall?
Seeing as how he's about to drop about, I think he's going to major in private XBOX QA or binge drinking.

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
trust me d00d, unless you are going to do somethign MAJOR with that exra time off, go to school, it is still a place to socialize and to make memories that can't be replaced

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Just go dude if anything to get out of the house and talk to your friends/ girls in class.

Koing

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Life is going to be filled with doing things you don't feel like doing.

Go to class just to get used to that part of life.

Jamie571

Nov 7, 2002
Originally posted by: BillyBatson
trust me d00d, unless you are going to do somethign MAJOR with that exra time off, go to school, it is still a place to socialize and to make memories that can't be replaced

Could not have said it better myself.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Jamie571
Originally posted by: BillyBatson

Could not have said it better myself.

x2