Almost Half of Senator Kerry's Major Contributors have given more money to President Bush

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Bah not registered... can you post it?

On a side note- I have a subscription to the NY Times, shouldn't I get online access too or would they try to milk more money out of me?

PELarson

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by: lozina
Bah not registered... can you post it?

On a side note- I have a subscription to the NY Times, shouldn't I get online access too or would they try to milk more money out of me?

Registering for website access doesn't have a monetary price. It does provide you with a lovely selection of SPAM for your discerning perusal.

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
That's not surprising. The donators are buying influnece with whoever wins the election....it's a very common practice in this country.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Actually, boy blunder, it's called hedging your bets. They're hoping for dubya, seeing as how he's been very, uhh, responsive to the needs of the business community, so to speak, but they don't want to be out in the cold if Kerry wins...

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
Originally posted by: Jhhnn
Actually, boy blunder, it's called hedging your bets. They're hoping for dubya, seeing as how he's been very, uhh, responsive to the needs of the business community, so to speak, but they don't want to be out in the cold if Kerry wins...

Yeah I know...I just wanted to use more "political" language than that. Still, it's very sad that it works.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Almost Half of Senator Kerry's Major Contributors have given more money to President Bush

ROFL!
i guess thats the way to do business tho, that way you can be sure youre in good with the winning side.