All-Time Greatest Air Guitar Pic

jonjonsanfru

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2001
Keep on rocking in the free world...

... to bad I'm in France :p I'm halfway up Mont Blanc, I'm on the right... guy on the left gets an 'A' for effort. I should be in my short shorts with a nut hanging out but there was a storm reported coming in so i opted for pants. Bout 10 of us there, we had just finished playing the lava game bouldering up the mountain... I sadly lost my left hand :(

Did you know there is a world competition complete with coaches? Official Website, why aren't you signing up?!

Have I captured the essence of a useless ATOT thread on my first try? where's my gol-darn cookie, feel free to compete for 2nd place.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
Actually the people who play in the competition are really good, they play the real fingerings and stuff, probably insane guitar players themselves.

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: jonjonsanfru
Keep on rocking in the free world...

... to bad I'm in France :p I'm halfway up Mont Blanc, I'm on the right... guy on the left gets an 'A' for effort. I should be in my short shorts with a nut hanging out but there was a storm reported coming in so i opted for pants. Bout 10 of us there, we had just finished playing the lava game bouldering up the mountain... I sadly lost my left hand :(

Did you know there is a world competition complete with coaches? Official Website, why aren't you signing up?!

Have I captured the essence of a useless ATOT thread on my first try? where's my gol-darn cookie, feel free to compete for 2nd place.

Ok, two things:

1) Why is Dubya and Bin Laden in the flash for the world competition website?
2) It looks like they're doing "something else" other than playing air guitar.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Whoa I see some fugly ass mountain gorillas with fake Monolo Balanik swing bags in the distance.. :p

jonjonsanfru

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
Whoa I see some fugly ass mountain gorillas with fake Monolo Balanik swing bags in the distance.. :p

I had to google that, you mispelled it :p but how do you know the bags anyways? :Q

MrVille, not knocking the competion... just friggin sweet that there is one, yeah i bet there are some kick ass renditions /me imagines Rowan Atickson transfering drum solo to guitar :thumbsup:

No one feeling like pulling a silver medal? Air Guitar Forever! Wild Stallions Rule!