All Statues and Monuments must come down

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
June 11, 2020

All Statues and Monuments must come down.

You can't just take down ones you don't like.

Statue of Liberty, Twin Tower holes in the ground, Martin Luther King Memorial, Washington Monument, Mount Rushmore, everything has to come down.
Oh look, someone still want symbols that represent the subjugation of black people because we are so inferior. At least according to the Confederacy.

As for the pyramids, go bitch as Egypt

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Oh look, someone still want symbols that represent the subjugation of black people because we are so inferior. At least according to the Confederacy.

As for the pyramids, go bitch as Egypt
He's probably drunk posting and has some vague recollection of a foxnews article

You can probably ignore this thread and let it due a slow death

Reactions: Meghan54

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
June 11, 2020

All Statues and Monuments must come down.

You can't just take down ones you don't like.

Statue of Liberty, Twin Tower holes in the ground, Martin Luther King Memorial, Washington Monument, Mount Rushmore, everything has to come down.

Nope just the racists confederate stuff that was put in place by racists during the jim crow era. I take it you don't know american history?

Educate yourself, it's the least you can do for our country.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It's interesting to watch the logic unfold online. The reasoning behind threads like this is logic a child would use. Either people know this and don't care, or they just think like children.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Vic

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Hey, @dmcowen674, you gonna hang out with your peeps praising Dear Leader in Tulsa next week? Don't forget to leave you mask at home. Also don't forget to sign the "I'm likely to catch COVID-19 at this event and I promise not to sue Trump" waiver.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
nope, they were not built by slaves.

Even if they were, why would we go to a country halfway around the world and make that happen. We have plenty of work to do domestically, and we're not the damn world police

Reactions: Meghan54

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
He's probably drunk posting and has some vague recollection of a foxnews article

You can probably ignore this thread and let it due a slow death
where's the fun in that?

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
These have to come down too View attachment 22882
I remember watching a "reality" show with Egypt's minister of antiquities Zahi Hawass losing his shit when a student mentioned pyramids being built by slaves. He believes it isn't true, but it seems to me he has a "core belief" and confirmation bias. I recall seeing some other program where he also tries to dispel the notion of Egyptian monuments being built by slaves.

Mar 11, 2004
Guys, Dave's just back so he can finally be right about gas prices going up when the oil market stabilizes. Then again wouldn't it be funny if that doesn't happen because some electric vehicle breakthrough kills tons of the demand for oil.

America, world police

America, world Antifa would be better.