All right, all right, I apologize...

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

;)

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Well next time you'll think twice before lying under oath and saying I wasn't the best sexual partner you've ever had.

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
what!!!?!?!?!?! take that back your apology is not accepted!! i liked the offensive you much better

Pyro

Banned
Sep 2, 2000
Such uncalled for brutality directed at a person as fragile as me can hardly be forgiven. But being the noble person that I am, I shall grant you an acceptance of your apology. Lets not have that happen again!

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Let me correct you on a few things. Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not "Every Man for Himself". And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes Otto. I looked 'em up. So, you have just dangled the only man that can keep you out of prison and make you rich out of a fifth story window. What are you going to do? What would an intellectual do? What would Plato do??

:D

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
I love that movie...

So GF, what happens when Mr. Friday speaks French or Russian to you? :D ;)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Bad GirlFriday. Naughty, evil GirlFriday.

You must be punished. The punishment will be spankings.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Optimus: I don't know, "Get me another beer babe" and a slap on the butt don't translate well into French... :p

I love that movie though, it is one of my all time favorites. Especially when John Cleese is dancing around the cabin naked, and the owners walk in... :D

vi_edit: :Q

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
"That's er, quite a stutter you've got there, Ken."

"Oh knnn-nn-nno! Kkk-kk-kkkken's cc-ccc-cccc-coming to kkkk-kkk-kkkkk-k-kk-kill me!"

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000

/me wonders why vi-edit has a paddle so conveniently placed by his computer in the FIRST place.... and a picture of it. :Q

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
RGN: No, if this were an actual GirlFriday Nef, you would have received instructions on how to post. This is only a test. ;)

vi_edit: I am not sure what's scarier. The fact that you are threatning to spank me, or that you actually have a paddle to do it with.... :Q :p

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Ladies, that's for me to know, and you to find out :Q :D ;)