all oakley or ray ban sunglasses model for $50

DDCSpeed

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2000
I say don't do it. You do the transaction out of country and it is like throwing food at your dog....never get it back. THIS IS A SCAM.

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
"2. DELAYED DELIVERY
This is the part of our offer that you will not like.
We need 30 - 90 days for delivery. Usually your sunglasses will come to you in one month period (if we have model that you are ordering on stock), but you have to allow us up to 90 days for delivery. We are sorry about that and will be as fast as possible.
"

What the heck is up with that?

SleepyGuy

Dec 20, 2000
if these aren't FOAKLEYS this is an awesome deal! A-Wires for only $60 USD... they go for around $190!!! I'm not gonna purchase them either... sunglass hut for me!

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
"Europe:
Lastovska 2a
10000 Zagreb
Croatia

And yes, we DO have phone numbers, but we have to insist that our first contact is made by e-mail.
Thank you.

rayban@rayban.hr

"

Croatia? Muhahahah.

Also, rayban.hr? What the heck is a .hr address?

frankroh

Jun 15, 2001
Man, that website's got "Rip-off city" written all over it.

Advise to stay away. Besides, summer will be over in 90 days!!! :)

Gusfo0

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2001
Eww, no thanks.

Gotta go for ashford.com if you want high quality shades.

They have nice shades and you can get some coupons for orders over $100. The best price and OVER night shipping nevermind that 90 day sch!tt.

nosliw

May 5, 2001
Bausch & Lomb customer service states that they are aware of the site, and that it is fraudelent.

Halcyon98

Feb 18, 2001
If you know anyone who works at the Oakley headquarters in Foothill Ranch, CA they can hook you up with 75% off discounts.

I think I may try to work there again just to get those deals again. Stocked myself up when I was there :) I think I had one of every type of sunglasses at one point. Even picked up an X-metal and one of their $1500 watches. Not for those prices of course. If not, good luck finding any deals on Oakley's. Seems like their prices are fairly universal.

db

Lifer
Dec 6, 1999
Yep, very few legit deals in those countries. Lots of scamming comes from there. No sympathy for you if you try to buy there and get hosed!