All I want for Christmas is...

Dec 26, 2007
http://www2.tbo.com/content/20...her-son/news-breaking/

Mom thinks her boy is a catch, so much so she shells out 500 bucks for an ad in The Tampa Tribune.

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS ? a WIFE for my SON," it begins.

Signed Christmas Mother-in Law, the plea continues: "I'm sad that he's alone, a 37 year old handsome Tampa professional ?

"Help me find him a wife!"

Prospective brides are asked to contact a post office box in Virginia.

Claudia, the mother-in-law-in-waiting, is a tad concerned about the family's safety. One never knows who might show up at your door, whether you're a good-looking Tampa bachelor or his loving family up in Virginia.

Finished at link.

Okay ATOT.... Who is this?

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
It's not all that funny to asian kids. My dad threatened to mail order me a bride back in the days...

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: sdifox
It's not all that funny to asian kids. My dad threatened to mail order me a bride back in the days...

Yeah, but that just makes it funnier.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Originally posted by: SarcasticDwarf

Yeah, but that just makes it funnier.

funnier for other people perhaps.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

That is pretty damn funny if you ask me.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
She should offer a $100 investment account as well. I hear that is an excellent gift to give.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Originally posted by: darkxshade
Originally posted by: darkxshade

pics?

never saw any :)

shoulda asked for some :p

You understand I was actively fighting this right ?... I went back to Taiwan for my sister's wedding and my mom had girls lined up to meet me. Not on the same night but I was there for a month and I think I met like 10 girls.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Jeep Wrangler driver? When is he going to let his mom in on the news that he's gay?