All I can say is EWWWWWW!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
That's a pretty nice body though. Based on that picture, her body is better looking than most 20 years old. Just put a bag over the face and you're good to go

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
she is STILL stunning after so many years and she has a great body. Good for her. She has timeless beauty.

Yeah she is very stunning. If you define stunning like being shocked with a stun gun and flopping on the deck like a half-beaten shark, she is a stunner. I don't which has more rubber her lips or the tires?

SpanishFry

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2001
not to be a bitch... but to those saying they think she is ugly, etc... what happens when you are 71... if you are married, are you not going to find your equally aged wife attractive? OH AND.. don't give me this crap about how you all will be banging 23 year olds at 71. :roll: ;)

there are a lot of things i'm NOT looking forward to when I'm 71. Near the top of that list is banging my 71 yr. old wife. Like I said earlier, the woman might be attractive for her age but it's not something that should be put in a calendar.

bigfil

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Lonyo
Originally posted by: The Battosai
she doesn't look 71, maybe in her 50's

Damn, what kinda whacked out 50 yo's do you know?!?!

don't knock it till u try it
take a few of these :beer:
and look again

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Arkitech
not to be a bitch... but to those saying they think she is ugly, etc... what happens when you are 71... if you are married, are you not going to find your equally aged wife attractive? OH AND.. don't give me this crap about how you all will be banging 23 year olds at 71. :roll: ;)

she's not ugly, she's just kinda horrifying

fixed.