All I can say is EWWWWWW!

L

Lola

she is STILL stunning after so many years and she has a great body. Good for her. She has timeless beauty.

SpanishFry

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2001
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
she is STILL stunning after so many years and she has a great body. Good for her. She has timeless beauty.

looks like she's been hitting the gym pretty hard in that photo. She's "stunning" for her age. That phrase after stunning is the key. Nobody wants to see a 71 year old woman naked.

CrapHead

Jun 24, 2006

I guess there are varying degrees of stunning.

NatePo717

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2005
Originally posted by: kmr1212

looks like she's been hit by a truck in that photo.

fixed

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Formerly beautiful, now one of the worlds greatest plastic surgery queen.

There's no defying 70 years old. She spends more time in front of a plastic surgeon now than she did in front of a camera during her career.

L

Lola

not to be a bitch... but to those saying they think she is ugly, etc... what happens when you are 71... if you are married, are you not going to find your equally aged wife attractive? OH AND.. don't give me this crap about how you all will be banging 23 year olds at 71. :roll: ;)

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
I think her face is atrocious. Nothing "timeless" about it except for how long that image will scar your mind.

secretanchitman

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
i think she looks nice for her age. i havent seen what she looked like when she was younger though.

Arkitech

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2000
not to be a bitch... but to those saying they think she is ugly, etc... what happens when you are 71... if you are married, are you not going to find your equally aged wife attractive? OH AND.. don't give me this crap about how you all will be banging 23 year olds at 71. :roll: ;)

she's not ugly, but just the thought of seeing someone the same age as my grandmother naked is kinda horrifying

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005

To them, 23 and 71 are equally elderly :p

CrapHead

Jun 24, 2006
I don't think it's a question of ugly or not. I see it more as a question of whether or not anyone would want to see a 71 year old woman naked.