Alienware Computer 2.66ghz for only 250$ Free shipping

Cleaner

Feb 11, 2002
Wow talk about crap on the internet!!! Trickstyle do you really think that the educated tech people on this site are going to fall for your BS?!? Seriously? "I don't know what that is..." but if you look right here it will tell you. WOW.

slikk

Jun 20, 2001
This is NOT really $250.

From their site:
"*Disclaimer* This site sells E-Books. The Reward Lines are strictly a marketing tool to attract customers to purchase our E-Books and future products."

OulOat

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
I wonder if it's actually legal? It seems so, but you would still have to be pretty stupid to do it.

tydas

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
You are a low life...funny thing is when these same things are auctioned on ebay noone gives the jerk negative feedback...You are a crook plain and simple!!!!

El Norm

Oct 29, 1999
hehe i wonder how simple it is to get this stuff... i can imagine this informations is something like this....

shuttle barebone - get a job at shuttle they have a free barebone system for employee's

free spring PCS phone/plan - get a job at sprint.

and so on...

anyone ever find out what this information usually consists of? i'm curious but not curious enough to give people money.

Trickstyle

Mar 3, 2003
You guys dont have to be f#ckholes about it, i just posted it on here to see some feed back. i didnt realize everyone around here were so touchy about stuff.

tydas

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
Your a class act!!! You no good low life scaming B*tch &#$%#$%$#...Was your mamma your first customer you jerk!

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
LOCK....

lotta these things are BS, ie you will never get an apple product for free because their manufacturers only ship to apple autorized dealers.... scam

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Hey guys, be nice!! This is a hot deal!!

Especially since I am on the top of the matrix.....bwahahahahahahahahhahahahhaa:p

tydas

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
Originally posted by: ivanchu02
this is a website that i found somewhere that covers the free stuff scam
scam exposed link

Actually, this jerks scam is more of a pyramid scheme...i just wonder if they keep the money and run...

Trickstyle

Mar 3, 2003
thanks halik, that was the information i was looking for so i didnt spend my money on anything stupid

devilish

Jan 17, 2001
If anybody wants to throw money away on one of these matrixes why don't you send your money to me. At least I'll be your friend for a while ;P

xDrAGoNx

Feb 1, 2002
what a pathetic attempt.. what probably angers me most is actually thinking ATers would fall for this...