Alex Jones

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Opinion of Alex Jones

• Is crazy and believes everything he says is true

• Is not crazy but a fraud who gains financially from his lies.

• Somewhere between 1 & 2

• Is exposing the real truth.

Results are only viewable after voting.

88keys

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2012
Well the reason I started this thread is like I said out of curiosity but also because I've been researching alot into what he says. And yes he is right.... *some of the time* but most of the time I find that what he says is a clever blend of truth, embellishment of the truth and fiction. And I say clever because it's always constructed in a way to suit his narrative. To me this seems more like the tactics of a con artist or charlatan. Every day he predicts an upcoming major disaster of every kind at some vague point in the future. And now that he's been on air for almost 20 years and we aren't living in a post apocalyptic waste land he claims that the NWO are 10 years behind schedule because of his show. But he still wants you to buy various prepper products from his sponsors for when these disasters come.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
I guess you've never heard of MKUltra.

What really blows my mind is that the true purpose of MK Ultra has never been discovered....

Scanners.gif

I'm continually surprised by the KGB's, CIA's and MI6's ability to keep the first scanner war in complete secrecy.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Id say he is somewhere between 1 and 4, he has real truth and good points, but he is fairly crazy and is out for money...........which is the very thing he deems evil and is ruining our country.