Alex Jones vs Marcio Rubio

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
At a congressional hearing over possible issues with media Co's banning (or de-platforming) people, Rubio is fielding questions afterward when Jones simply can't STFU to the point of heckling. have a look,
Hopefully not an R and oh, Jones has now been officially banned from Twitter.

Feb 16, 2005
I feel this really odd sensation, some sort of empathy for marco... but then it fades..What an annoying, ignorant fuck jones is.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
What an awkward exchange. Jones is annoying as shit and "who are you" wasn’t much of a comeback. The bathhouse bit was funny though

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I feel this really odd sensation, some sort of empathy for marco... but then it fades..What an annoying, ignorant fuck jones is.
I'd be much more of a Rubio fan if he decked him. Getting kicked off Twitter, (permanently this time) is hurting Jones's business model of selling supplements to morons.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Oooooh the final death spasms of what once were Alex Jones and "Inforwars" ... I eat that shit up, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Reactions: rise and BUTCH1

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Oooooh the final death spasms of what once were Alex Jones and "Inforwars" ... I eat that shit up, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
LOL, yup, AND he's getting his income stream clipped just as the Judge allowed the case of the 2 Sandy Hook parents for libel to be heard. Seems Jone's traffic at infowars is really crappy as well, I love a happy ending!.

Reactions: cytg111

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Don't touch me again, you f'ing pervert! :D

Little Marco can now join #MeToo

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's funny and pathetic at the same time that Alex Jones based virtually his entire business model on the assumption that he would never face serious consequences for his grossly irresponsible behavior. When people finally started to silence him... well, I don't think he actually had a plan B.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
It's funny and pathetic at the same time that Alex Jones based virtually his entire business model on the assumption that he would never face serious consequences for his grossly irresponsible behavior. When people finally started to silence him... well, I don't think he actually had a plan B.

Even most conservatives I know think Alex Jones is bat shit cray-cray.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Sigh, oh well, we'll see how it fares long term, it's sad to see just how many morons actually exist.

More than enough to keep him in the money, I'm afraid. It's the same for a constellation of right wing talking heads like Jerome Corsi, Dinesh D'Sousa, Sean Hannity & more. There's a sucker born every minute, probably more than that with increasing population.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Yeeaaaa ... but having all the morons in one place makes it so much easier to execute a tactical cleansing ..

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

Does it bother you that establishment Republicans are on board with this? Establishment Republicans are also pushing HARD on social media companies to ban wikileaks. There is also talk about blocking wrong think completely by use of ISPs to kill websites. This is all about censoring alternative media in favor of media that reports to billionaires. Remember this when they come for an alternative news sources that you like.

Reactions: UglyCasanova

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I actually thought Alex Jones owned Rubio pretty hard in that exchange.

The "who is this guy?? Infowars??" schtick was so unconvincing. And Rubio saying he could "take care of it himself" if Jones touched him again was just adorable.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Does it bother you that establishment Republicans are on board with this? Establishment Republicans are also pushing HARD on social media companies to ban wikileaks. There is also talk about blocking wrong think completely by use of ISPs to kill websites. This is all about censoring alternative media in favor of media that reports to billionaires. Remember this when they come for an alternative news sources that you like.
Look at what else the GOP is on board with? Besides, it is t their call is it?
Ive stated elsewhere that its a shame it has to be done.. But you cant let scientology run rampant if they suddenly manages to brainwash one third of the population can you? Freedom of speech is a privilege for those who understands its power.

Last edited:

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Politics has turned into "Real Housewives of Washington".

Just how the reality tv star in chief wants it.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
According to AJ, the Communists are impeaching Trump Oct 6th, burning American cities, while watching it all from New Zealand.

PS: Forgot to mention the Islamic Satanists

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
According to AJ, the Communists are impeaching Trump Oct 6th, burning American cities, while watching it all from New Zealand.

And the civil war allready underway...... Yea AJ is a Prophet aight...

Nov 8, 2012
I *truthfully* don't think anyone can deny knowing who Alex Jones is at this point - or at least, not anyone that keeps up with politics. So I find that Marco there bullshitted.

Not that I care, basically two idiots being idiots.

Jan 25, 2011

What we don’t get to play too? We are good neighbors. Let us have some damn fun too!