Alabama gives gun back to domestic violence perp, uses gun to kill wife

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
If it isn't a gun issue, and he could have killed her in a number of other ways, why did it not happen until he got the gun back since he had months to try and kill her without the gun?

As for Antifa and BLM comment, go educate yourself. Majority of the crimes that you righties blame on them are not done by them at all. But they are you go to people to blame rather than looking and blaming within.
Lol.. I just flashed back to when we had the wildfires here in Oregon late last summer and all the nutjobs thought that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) setting backfires to control the blazes actually meant that Black Lives Matter was committing arson. That shit was pure unadulterated suburban racism. I even had a neighbor tell me that the black couple who recently moved in were actually living there illegally. Because yaknow, right-wing nutjobs naturally suspect criminality when black folks buy a house in the burbs.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Lol.. I just flashed back to when we had the wildfires here in Oregon late last summer and all the nutjobs thought that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) setting backfires to control the blazes actually meant that Black Lives Matter was committing arson. That shit was pure unadulterated suburban racism. I even had a neighbor tell me that the black couple who recently moved in were actually living there illegally. Because yaknow, right-wing nutjobs naturally suspect criminality when black folks buy a house in the burbs.
Stupidity at it's finest. Just another example of how bad "programming" can turn people into idiots. But of course, many people are mindless drones, who have less brain power than a 16mb bios on a motherboard, so it's not difficult for them to be programmed to believe such stupidity. Sad that I have family members, and friends who fall into that category. When you try to show them the facts, they go into overload, shut down in a corner, and just drool for hours because they can't handle the reality of truth.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Why? Do you think the ex-cop and big ole guy needed a gun to kill her?

Because you don't have a fk'in clue, no, no he didn't need one. The problem is letting violent offenders out on parole, the guy should still be rotting in jail.

You're making it a gun issue instead of what it is........ a crime issue. He could have killed her any number of ways that didn't require that particular weapon. The issue was that he was permitted to be out on bail and have access to her when he was a proven danger.

Just like leftist judges routinely allow Antifa and BLM violent terrorist offenders back on the streets to commit additional crimes. Being soft on crime gets people killed.
If you don’t want your toys taken away don’t beat your wife. It’s not hard.

Why should people who break the law be allowed a gun. If you aren’t going to be a law abiding citizen then you can’t be a law abiding gun owner. Doesn’t matter how much you think criminals should have guns.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
All I'll say is that if you decide to date and marry a gun owner, you're acknowledging the high likelihood that they'll shoot you. People don't buy guns in order to NOT use them.

Also can we strengthen domestic violence laws in this country? Why not just have a zero tolerance law where the first offense is a perma loss of gun rights and 2 years in jail minimum?
I like it. Sentencing should at least be as harsh for a wife beater as it was for crack cocaine possession in the 80’s and 90’s.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
If you don’t want your toys taken away don’t beat your wife. It’s not hard.

Why should people who break the law be allowed a gun. If you aren’t going to be a law abiding citizen then you can’t be a law abiding gun owner. Doesn’t matter how much you think criminals should have guns.

Taj isn't racist. He just unconsciously defended the gun rights of a white guy who murdered his wife while segueing into a rant about "liberal judges" being "soft on crime" by not taking away more black people's gun rights.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Taj isn't racist. He just unconsciously defended the gun rights of a white guy who murdered his wife while segueing into a rant about "liberal judges" being "soft on crime" by not taking away more black people's gun rights.
It’s a good hypothesis, however let us not forget that projection is a major driver of conservative positions. So his anger at the loss of gun rights to a criminal may have a personal connection to him.

Reactions: Meghan54

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Pretty much. He completely defended a white cop wife beater and murderer by diverting to black people and imaginary Antifa.

You can't get to be much more of a bigger piece of shit in life then that. I mean you'd have to consciously try hard.

Reactions: HomerJS

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Pretty much. He completely defended a white cop wife beater and murderer by diverting to black people and imaginary Antifa.

You can't get to be much more of a bigger piece of shit in life then that. I mean you'd have to consciously try hard.

In all honesty, I don’t think tajjy tries at all…sorta just flows naturally from his bottomless pit of bile he wallows in…like a pig in shit.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Why? Do you think the ex-cop and big ole guy needed a gun to kill her?

Because you don't have a fk'in clue, no, no he didn't need one. The problem is letting violent offenders out on parole, the guy should still be rotting in jail.

You're making it a gun issue instead of what it is........ a crime issue. He could have killed her any number of ways that didn't require that particular weapon. The issue was that he was permitted to be out on bail and have access to her when he was a proven danger.

Just like leftist judges routinely allow Antifa and BLM violent terrorist offenders back on the streets to commit additional crimes. Being soft on crime gets people killed.
You equate size with having the balls to kill someone at close range.

You don't have a clue

Jul 9, 2009
You are intellectually an idiot. A gun completely changes the dynamic in many crimes vs the very messy and other ways to kill summertime. You'd have to be an idiot or a sociopath to not understand that. Oh wait, you are a die hard Trumpster. That makes you a sociopath. Also this is in Alabama, not exactly a land of leftist judges. Also he was a cop. We know how lenient the law is on them. Your are so gone.

But from domestic violence to Antifa and BLM? Holy fucked up disturbed train of thought. What did you blame America being Numero uno in the world of gun violence among first world countries before your imaginary bogeymen of Antifa and BLM arrived last year too blame it on you sicko?

Do the world a favor. Jump off a bridge.
Asking me to commit suicide is hardly the mark of a reasonable person. So no, i won't jump off a bridge for you.