Al-Quaeda just made me crap myself.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Text

Al-Qaeda's terrifying vision of a devastated America in the wake of a nuclear attack
Last updated at 11:12am on 30.05.08

Washington is laid to waste. The Capitol is a blackened, smoking ruin. The White House has been razed. Countless thousands are dead.

This is the apocalyptic scene terrorists hope to create if they ever get their hands on a nuclear bomb.

The computer-generated image below was posted on an Islamic extremists' website yesterday.

This computer generated image posted on terror forums depict what would happen if a nuclear attack took place in Washington D.C

It appeared as rumours swept the Internet that the FBI was warning that an Al Qaeda video was about to be released urging militants to use weapons of mass destruction to attack the West.

The information was said to be coming from 'groups that monitor Islamic militant websites'.

The FBI was quick to point out that it had not issued any warning and that the video was not an official Al Qaeda release through its media arm, Al Sahab, but simply an ' amateur' collection of old footage spliced together and posted on the Internet.

[/i]U.S. analysts[/i] said a lot of effort had been put into the video - entitled Nuclear Jihad, The Ultimate Terror - with graphics, music, and clips of different leaders and groups.

The same expertise seems to have gone into creating this image of a devastated Washington.

Al Sahab puts out more than 80 'officially sanctioned' videos a year to keep up the propaganda on the West. And the Internet shows how easy it is to stir up militancy. One message with the Washington picture said: 'The next strike's in the heart of America. When? When? When? And How?'

Last night FBI sources said Al Qaeda was desperate to get its hands on a weapon of mass destruction, be it nuclear, chemical, or biological.

So far that is only a dream... or, as this picture suggests, a nightmare.

Indeed, it IS a nightmare that US analysts in charge of scaring the shit out of the public every few weeks use such high-tech intelligence gathering tools as GOOGLE IMAGE.

The devastating "expertly sophisticated computer-generated image" is in reality...

wait for it...

wait for it...

Oh, what the fuck, just click the LINK!

High-tech nefarious terrorist supervillains are busy deep in their underground complex browsing for hot upcoming PC releases!

I think that SITE--the group who scours the net and infiltrates terrist networks of terrorizing terror is a private for-profit consultant group. Obviously, they don't do their homework. More tax-payer dollars being blown into the wind.

Tune in next week, when the terror alert is raised in anticipation of incoming army of terrorist female night-elf rogues!

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Saw this earlier today, thought it was rather funny.

Hopefully guys like Lieberman won't try to ban Fallout 3 as a terrorist training video . . .

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: XMan
Saw this earlier today, thought it was rather funny.

Hopefully guys like Lieberman won't try to ban Fallout 3 as a terrorist training video . . .

We must take a stand against Jihad simulators.

Do you think they'll use Source or Crytek engine for the next TERRAH?

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
I heard we have evidence that Iran is supplying Turbo Plasma Rifles to the insurgents . . . .

"War.
War never changes.
The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth.
Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory.
Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.
But war never changes.
In the 21st century, war was still waged over the resources that could be acquired.
Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons.
Petroleum and uranium."

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
A nuke in Washington? Do it while the president is in town and congress is in session and we'll call it even for the whole Iraq thing.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: gentobu
Thats a pretty good render, actually.

Well, it's actually a drawing. I'm glad that the counter-TERRISM experts we're paying top-dollar for cannot tell the difference.

BE AFRAID, PEOPLE! IT'S FUSCIA ALERT TIME!!!

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
If they used a nuclear weapon on Washington D.C. rather that a big city like New York or San Fransisco I actually think as a country we all win. It is the only way to take control of the country away from the criminals on the hill.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: BoberFett
A nuke in Washington? Do it while the president is in town and congress is in session and we'll call it even for the whole Iraq thing.

lulz. i just reported you to michelle malkin's posse. you're on the list for immediate internment.

snap!

gentobu

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: fallout man
Originally posted by: gentobu
Thats a pretty good render, actually.

Well, it's actually a drawing. I'm glad that the counter-TERRISM experts we're paying top-dollar for cannot tell the difference.

BE AFRAID, PEOPLE! IT'S FUSCIA ALERT TIME!!!

You know, we have never gone below yellow since that idiotic terror alert system was introduced. "Significant risk of terrorist attacks". Lame

Foxery

Golden Member
Jan 24, 2008
In addition, my confidence is bolstered by the fact that nobody in our counter-terrorism unit understands what a nuclear weapon does to buildings and trees. Oh noes, the front lawn and rooftops look slightly burned!

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
the fact of the matter,...is that Fallout 3 is much more likely to take place if...Americans elect a Democratic President/Congress....

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: NeoV
the fact of the matter,...is that Fallout 3 is much more likely to take place if...Americans elect a Democratic President/Congress....

Yeah, maybe those evil demoncRATs will... I don't know... push funding for the arts instead of corrupt criminal contrators.

Woe is me.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Well if Congress could not spend money untill we voted more people into office, that might be a blessing. The Capital could probably do with a makeover anyway. While we may be wise to have a little guarded fear of terrorism in the current political climate, I dont think we need to become Nazi's and start forming the secret police just yet.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Apparently you don't know the difference between opinion and fact.

Stop blaming the Dems for GWB&Co's screw up.

Kappo

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2000

Funny how libs "love" so much, yet want to kill people.

How nice is it that you have the same goal as Osama Bin Laden?

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

But only if you don;t vote McCain

:p

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Independence Day? The WH took a bit of a hit in that flick if I recall correctly.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005

I hear that OBL and his merry band are looking for new members -- maybe you should put in an app?

You should probably include "I wish to kill Americans" somewhere in the cover letter... :disgust:

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001

Fact of the matter is that our republican president has led this country into an unending war, has created an even greater deficit, and has done more to damage opinion of America abroad than any president in recent history.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Unfortunately, the new procedure is in effect, should Washington DC be vaporized, there is always someone in a undisclosed location ready to resume the de facto GWB&co. dictatorship. With our luck, that person would be Cheney.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
What?????

You mean they are gonna take away my flight simulator to fly into buildings??

Sheesh! What's next?

Seriously... These games have been on the market for some time... Just most of them use a different flag. Put the American Flag on the games and call the base the white house ... So what...What's the difference?

The only reason they are making this game is to get into the press so they can get every redneck zit faced fat white teenager spending his 39.95 to get it for his Xbox so he can sit in front of the TV on fat lazy american ass playing this for 5000+ Hours eating ding dongs and twinkies.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did have a plot with jets colliding into tall building somewhere in the game just to get more news coverage and more sales...

Where it would get really interesting if they made the game in say "some other country" and ... you had to gun down the president in the game at some point... Boy Howdy!!!

Sales would be off the charts!!!! Hell, You'd get ever democrat buying this game just to release some aggression!

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: BlinderBomber

Fact of the matter is that our republican president has led this country into an unending war, has created an even greater deficit, and has done more to damage opinion of America abroad than any president in recent history.

And sometimes people will find any reason to bash Bush by derailing a thread.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: blackangst1
Originally posted by: BlinderBomber

And sometimes people will find any reason to bash Bush by derailing a thread.

Nobody needs to "find any reason to bash Bush." He gives us more reasons than we need, every day.

But in case you didn't notice, NeoV was the one who first tried to play the partisan paranoia card, and it was over graphic representations in a freaking game. :roll: