Al-Qaida's spectacular 'Ramadan Offensive'

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Ho
ly
Sh1t

Text

"WASHINGTON ? Raising new concerns about the use of weapons of mass destruction by terrorists, al-Qaida is planning spectacular attacks next month against the U.S., Russia and Europe in what it is calling the "Great Ramadan Offensive."

The offensive, designed to overshadow the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York and the Pentagon, was first referenced in a May 30 letter written by al-Qaida's Iraq commander Abu Musab Zarqawi to Osama bin Laden. It is the subject of a report written by terrorism expert Yossef Bodansky, the former director of the Congressional Task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare, to government officials. Bodansky's report was first exposed in a story by CNSNews.com reporter Sherrie Gossett.

Ramadan, the holiest period in the Muslim calendar, begins Oct. 4 this year and lasts a month."

This could make 9/11 look like a picnic...

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: thehstrybean
Ho
ly
Sh1t

Text

"WASHINGTON ? Raising new concerns about the use of weapons of mass destruction by terrorists, al-Qaida is planning spectacular attacks next month against the U.S., Russia and Europe in what it is calling the "Great Ramadan Offensive."

The offensive, designed to overshadow the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York and the Pentagon, was first referenced in a May 30 letter written by al-Qaida's Iraq commander Abu Musab Zarqawi to Osama bin Laden. It is the subject of a report written by terrorism expert Yossef Bodansky, the former director of the Congressional Task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare, to government officials. Bodansky's report was first exposed in a story by CNSNews.com reporter Sherrie Gossett.

Ramadan, the holiest period in the Muslim calendar, begins Oct. 4 this year and lasts a month."

This could make 9/11 look like a picnic...

Here we go again! :roll:

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm just cutting my wrists now to beat them to the punch!

~wnied~

P.S. NOT!

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
Pathetic excuses for Muslims & even human beings.

Eating, smoking, drinking and sexual relationships are prohibited. During Ramadan, Muslims are also expected to refrain from indulging in violence, anger, envy, greed, lust and backbiting, and are meant to get along with each other better than normal.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
While the chances of this being bullshyt is high, there is no doubt in my mind that we have not seen the last of terroristic attacks on a large scale here on US soil.

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
"He also concludes that al-Qaida leaders have interpreted the devastation of the Gulf Coast by Hurricane Katrina as a sign that Allah is pleased with their plans."

WTF? Go blow yourselves up.....

in Antartica...

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Coquito
Pathetic excuses for Muslims & even human beings.

Eating, smoking, drinking and sexual relationships are prohibited. During Ramadan, Muslims are also expected to refrain from indulging in violence, anger, envy, greed, lust and backbiting, and are meant to get along with each other better than normal.

Keywords there are "each other"

platinumike

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2004
Originally posted by: arcenite
While the chances of this being bullshyt is high, there is no doubt in my mind that we have not seen the last of terroristic attacks on a large scale here on US soil.

I dont think we will see one as great as 911 for a very long time, if at all.

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: platinumike
Originally posted by: arcenite

I dont think we will see one as great as 911 for a very long time, if at all.

Gotta disagree with ya there...I think we're past due...*runs and hides*

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Man, the news out of the Bush administration must be baaaaaad to require a whole month of fear mongering.

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: ironwing
Man, the news out of the Bush administration must be baaaaaad to require a whole month of fear mongering.

Hey, if they respond to terrorist like Katerina, we're all screwed...

Which sucks, because I finally got my 2 Linksys WRT54G's working, one of which is acting like a repeater...I get teh uber range now!!

orion23

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2003
What about "those nuclear weapons buried in the US by the Soviets"

I never head of that!

Anybody?

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: orion23

I never head of that!

Anybody?

I have...They're in my backyard...Want one? Check my FS/T thread...Lookin for a good Jeep and lead to line my bunker with...

orion23

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2003

I never head of that!

Anybody?

I have...They're in my backyard...Want one? Check my FS/T thread...Lookin for a good Jeep and lead to line my bunker with...

Let's hope the FBI shows up for your yard sale!

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
Did Al-Qaida really name it 'Ramadan Offensive' I guess it's the whole jihad angle :( Holy Shyt is right !

Al-Qaida needs to be overthrown by Al-Bundi :thumbsup:

Thumbs down to the Ram-a-damn-a-ding-dong Offensive :thumbsdown:

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004

I never head of that!

Anybody?

Let's hope the FBI shows up for your yard sale!

I would hide them...First picks go to AT...The ATOT Cult needs the NWO...:p