Al-Qaeda graduates, Hezbullah representatives, and Hamas delegates held Terror Congress in Iran

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Think Philadelphia, 1776:

Terror Lord Osama bin Laden?s son, pupils, and other cohorts were busy in the 1990s. The men were at various Iranian terror conferences trading working papers, sharing ideas, and organizing workshops on how to finesse their financial engineering schemes of extrapolating funds from charity organizations; formulating new attack methodologies; how to liquidate high-value targets (such as presidents and kings); getting new foot-soldiers and mundane recruits (such as women and non-Muslims); and ways to go deeper into the drug trade (heroin). The terror conference were convened on and off in the holy city of Cum (or Qom).

link

link 2

link 3

From the mountain of evidence, it seems like Iran and her fanatical ayatollahs are a one-stop shop for terror. They need to be taken out of the mosques, taken to Camp X-Ray, and brought to trial for the murder of our Marines in 1983.

If they refuse trial in Cuba, we could always pay them a visit, like we did their immediate neighbors.

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
Canada, France or Germany didn't send troops?

hey johngalt could you spare us the hate-filled garbage you spew on a daily basis and stick to topic for once? The rest of us would be very relieved.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
The terror conference were convened on and off in the holy city of Cum (or Qom).

I find that amuasing. I say put Iran next on the list for US Plan of world domination as our leftie groupies put it :D

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
Canada, France or Germany didn't send troops?

hey johngalt could you spare us the hate-filled garbage you spew on a daily basis and stick to topic for once? The rest of us would be very relieved.

Excuse me? I just asked a question, yet you somehow make your own fallacious inferences. In the future, please refrain from your personal attacks toward me. The rest of us would be very relieved.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Dari
Think Philadelphia, 1776:

Terror Lord Osama bin Laden?s son, pupils, and other cohorts were busy in the 1990s. The men were at various Iranian terror conferences trading working papers, sharing ideas, and organizing workshops on how to finesse their financial engineering schemes of extrapolating funds from charity organizations; formulating new attack methodologies; how to liquidate high-value targets (such as presidents and kings); getting new foot-soldiers and mundane recruits (such as women and non-Muslims); and ways to go deeper into the drug trade (heroin). The terror conference were convened on and off in the holy city of Cum (or Qom).

link

link 2

link 3

From the mountain of evidence, it seems like Iran and her fanatical ayatollahs are a one-stop shop for terror. They need to be taken out of the mosques, taken to Camp X-Ray, and brought to trial for the murder of our Marines in 1983.

If they refuse trial in Cuba, we could always pay them a visit, like we did their immediate neighbors.

Where is the relevent information in link 1? You posted the exact pages for the other links but you left link 1 at the home page and I don't see any info there.

I did a search for Al Qaeda in link 2 and link 3 and could not find any instances. Did you just make that up?

Warin

Sep 6, 2001
Sounds like the spin doctors are out in force trying to set Iran up for 'liberation' on the same schedule as Iraq.